New Skills!!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

AWESOME!!!!! I would love to give her 100000000000 shimmys because that was pretty!

I wish I could shimmy myself :D And I love that the videographer "woot"-ed too - such an amazing mom that is! Did you catch the double thumbs up before she went? Lol!

This season I'm hoping to get my round-off double handspring! I'm not a very good tumbler so I hope to get something along the lines of that by the end of the summer! This past season I got my front tuck! So I'm also hoping to get a front tuck stepout in the summer? Do you think it would be possible for an "okay" tumbler like me? Or should I wait and just focus on my round-off handspring?:)

Cartwheel-off this Sunday? Maybe they'll let us do it on the SPRING FLOOR!!!!! I'll call ahead to the hospital and let them know I'm coming...

You ain't seen nothing until you've seen cp's running forward roll on the tumble track...:cheering:

Oh my gosh! Did I miss the cartwheel-off? Make sure you inform me when it is - I'll bring the popcorn for the viewing area.

At tryouts my running pass was a round off back handspring layout...my standing was a standing tuck and standing two back handsprings to a tuck. Now I'm on Brandon All-Stars Junior Silver (4) :) A new skill I want to success at is a toe touch back handspring layout. Next year I'm trying out possibly for Brandon Senior Black or White:) I want a round off back handspring full and standing one back handspring to a full:)

First year really tumbling for cheer,
My goal by the end of this summer is to have standing bhs, round off bhs, maybe series backhandsprings. I think I can do it :)
By the end of this year, standing tucks and round off bhs tuck.
I'm gonna work my butt off!!!! :)

Back