OT New Social Media App

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic

BBinNCsMom

Cheer Parent
Feb 21, 2014
Hello fellow fierceboarders! There is a new social media app called Leafit that is due to be launched any day now and I'm thinking about investing in it. I know there are a lot of young adults on this board and I think it would appeal to your generation (and possibly others). I don't have many 18-30 year old friends to bounce stuff like this off of and of course my 10 year old thinks it's cool, but she's not going to be using it. :)

I was wondering if you have 5 mins, if you would watch a short demo video and let me know if you think this is something you would use or that your friends would use? I'd love to get your thoughts and insight.

Thanks so much in advance!

Leafit

well it seems like i a nice idea. why not earn money, right? but i feel like majority of people will join the app to post pictures and hopefully make money and how many people are going to use the app to shop? maybe i'm just the wrong "target" for the app, but it's rare that i see someone's new shoes/blender/etc and say OMG I NEED THAT! i know what i want and like and am not easily swayed by someone telling me to purchase something. id gladly join to post pictures if i could earn $, but i can almost 100% guarantee i wouldn't buy anything through the app.

Thanks for the reply! I totally get it. We shall see. I went ahead and invested. It's being released from the iTunes Store this weekend. To use it, you have to sign up at the web page. If you decide you would like to try to sell, please let me know. I'd love to have all my cheer peeps sign with my link! Leafit. I can't wait to see what it can do on a global level! :)

Thanks a bunch!

Clark

Thanks for the reply! I totally get it. We shall see. I went ahead and invested. It's being released from the iTunes Store this weekend. To use it, you have to sign up at the web page. If you decide you would like to try to sell, please let me know. I'd love to have all my cheer peeps sign with my link! Leafit. I can't wait to see what it can do on a global level! :)

Thanks a bunch!

Clark

So you did decide to invest, I assume?

And purely because I'm obnoxious, Clark is an unusual name for a mom.

[QU OTE="ACEDAD, post: 933755, member: 424"]So you did decide to invest, I assume?

And purely because I'm obnoxious, Clark is an unusual name for a mom.[/QUOTE]

Yes ACE Dad. And yes my name is Clark. It was my grandmother's maiden name and my parents were cruel. I've lived with superman jokes all my life. And because I'm just as obnoxious, it states in my reply post above that I invested. :). You can check out my Facebook page if you like. Full name is Clark Drake Benedetti.

Missed that. Thanks.

:) no problem! The app is live now! It's actually really awesome for finding great deals and it's been a lot of fun to see the creative ways friends market products. With the holidays coming up, everyone is going to be shopping. why not make it interactive and fun! If you are interested, sign up here first Leafit then download the app in the iTunes Store!

Cheers!

Clark

Back