All-Star New Uniforms 2011-2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

is it just me or do boys always get the 'poop' end of the stick when it comes to uniforms? i feel like there is no where as near as much focus on their uniforms as the girls and to me it always throws the whole look of the performance off i get you dont want them feminine looking but really people? anyways that little rant aside, i love the back of the allstar revolution one the front however seems to have waaaaaaay to much white and the way the lines are going simply are not working for me, and then theres integrity's a gray gradient should not be spread across your bum or mid section sorry but to me it looks dirty compared to the pure white they have everywhere else, pro spirit i love the top but that skirt should be more fitted or something and that speed one for the 2's/3's is to die for! the older one would be cute if it didnt have the white bikini cutouts at the top

Am I the only one that finds it weird that only one of the pro spirit uniforms is blue and the rest are only green and black without any blue in sight?
If I remember correctly, Blue & Green and White were there original colors.

I like the uniform but not sure about it being a skirt in front and shorts in back. I'm not sure if I like it or not. mixed feelings on that but otherwise cute

are integrity elites uniforms a skirt in front and shorts in the back?

Are Intengrity's skorts?

I'm actually quite a fan of Intergrity's gradient look! Are they shorts or skirts though? I love the clean, athletic look of a full length, long sleeve top with shorts, especially with such a simple neckline like that.

Does Panthers have skorts too?
The sublimated Cheer Athletics uniforms the level 5 teams wore last year were also skorts.

:confused: I feel like there is too much going on with the Pro Spirit tops on the younger girls. That's a lot of design for such little bodies...I think I'd prefer it without the last bottom green section on the top. Don't hate 'em, don't love 'em.

Also, are the ones in the top picture on the left new? They look familiar.

29pyvrr.jpg

289g7lt.jpg

378506_2353331565781_1624925226_2238516_1411931661_n.jpg

389984_2525626750845_1558698218_32666057_559959085_n.jpg
<3.....pro spirit!!!

I like the simplicity of the Revolution uniforms. I really like the sparkle fabric that's used in them, and I'm obsessed with the bows!!!

@meanj I asked the first person who posted earlier, but they didn't really know: Is there a specific reason why the "N" is capitalized at the end? or is it just part of the design?

like that Brandon's uni is mostly black, but i don't care for the design. Love the OVA uniform, it's very pretty and reminds of F5's day 2 from last year with it's gymnastics leo feel. nice job.

Thanks for the wonderful comments. They debuted them on the floor at Americheer this past weekend and they looked even better under the lights with the right makeup and hair bow. Thank you again for your comments!

:confused: I feel like there is too much going on with the Pro Spirit tops on the younger girls. That's a lot of design for such little bodies...I think I'd prefer it without the last bottom green section on the top. Don't hate 'em, don't love 'em.

Also, are the ones in the top picture on the left new? They look familiar.
i'm pretty sure it was posted somewhere in this thread WAY back lol that's why they look familiar.

I REALLY like Revolution's... I just wish there was some color instead of being all black and white.

Love Pro Spirit. I've been leaning toward white uniforms lately and theirs looks really good.

I like Speed's, even with the weird triangle thing around the neck. If it were a regular neckline I'd probably be a little more partial to it but overall I really like the design and the colors.

Latest posts

Back