All-Star New Uniforms 2011-2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

While on the topic of guys uniforms, here's the Hamilton Starz guy's uniform-
35d5e9l.jpg
I'm feeling WC...
But i looove love love the girls top except for the cut out on her right shoulder, it really doesn't add anything to the look, it's just random. Other than that, CLASSY!

I'm feeling WC...
But i looove love love the girls top except for the cut out on her right shoulder, it really doesn't add anything to the look, it's just random. Other than that, CLASSY!

Did they change the navy blue to black? Nice uniform but this does look very WC like especially if there's back in the uniform now. That would be awkward because WC and Hamilton Starz aren't to far away from each other. Actually before the Hamilton Starz were established it actually was a WC gym and became Hamiltion Starz once WC pulled out of the facility.

Did they change the navy blue to black? Nice uniform but this does look very WC like especially if there's back in the uniform now. That would be awkward because WC and Hamilton Starz aren't to far away from each other. Actually before the Hamilton Starz were established it actually was a WC gym and became Hamiltion Starz once WC pulled out of the facility.
im positive somebody said earlier in the thread its navy its just because the two colours are so close together it doesnt photograph navy but goes black instead

It is navy...just photographs darker I guess. I've seen these in person and I think they're gorgeous.

At our last comp, we saw 2 or 3 teams with socks and our bases universally were thankful we don't have them. We saw one of those teams perform and some of the socks were bunching around ankles - how is the base supposed to get a good grip?

But the first thing I noticed was the eye shadow. I just can't handle the over the top make-up. Yellow, green, purple, pink, electric blue- no, just........... no.

Back