All-Star New Uniforms 2011-2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

But the first thing I noticed was the eye shadow. I just can't handle the over the top make-up. Yellow, green, purple, pink, electric blue- no, just........... no.

I think with certain teams that are primarily AA, you have a hard time getting around this. Even at our gym, we do a purple eyelid with silver on the browline, but our AA girls have to do it brighter/heavier to get it to show up well.

2vm62yp.jpg

Fame Athletics
That is an awesome guys uniform!!!

While on the topic of guys uniforms, here's the Hamilton Starz guy's uniform-
35d5e9l.jpg
The girl uni is probably one of my favourites so far. The colours, cutouts rhinestones perfect. The guys uni is almost perf. Wish it didnt have the extra gold around the chest

Did they change the navy blue to black? Nice uniform but this does look very WC like especially if there's back in the uniform now. That would be awkward because WC and Hamilton Starz aren't to far away from each other. Actually before the Hamilton Starz were established it actually was a WC gym and became Hamiltion Starz once WC pulled out of the facility.
Yeah its still navy, just the lighting

On the topic of socks, I actually don't mind them as a backspot. For my high school we all have matching socks (with pawprints on them- so cute!) but they're like regular cotton-material socks. The ones in the picture above look like a different fabric and look a little baggy. But for me socks are especially helpful when my flyer decides to put lotion on her legs right before a game or competition!

On the topic of socks, I actually don't mind them as a backspot. For my high school we all have matching socks (with pawprints on them- so cute!) but they're like regular cotton-material socks. The ones in the picture above look like a different fabric and look a little baggy. But for me socks are especially helpful when my flyer decides to put lotion on her legs right before a game or competition!

OMG my daughter hates this! Every time her flyer comes to practice or comp with lotion on she says "Oh...that's such a good idea. When your life is literally in someone else's hands it's always best to be as greasy and slippery as possible." :rolleyes: She'd probably like socks too. But those look a little slippery too.

Back