All-Star New Uniforms 2011-2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

IMG_0997-1.jpg

I know the Cheergyms uniform has been posted but we just got our guys uniform today.
I just wish the orange went over your arms like it does on the girls at the the top of the sleeves. But other than that I really like it :)

I just wish the orange went over your arms like it does on the girls at the the top of the sleeves. But other than that I really like it :)
i agree if the orange continued to the arm and also i could do without the blue at the bottom of the gym name ...i think it would look cleaner....we had that same conversation come up with our level 5 guy uniforms...we just went with a simple clean white finish and our unis turned out great.... But i like them they are really nice.... im diggin the Vneck

I just wish gyms would spend more time on guys uniforms. They majority of the time look like an after thought. Top Gun, Cheer athletics, and California in my opinion have the best guy uniforms. They look exactly the same as the girl ones just a full top version.

I don't think what most people have been calling "bad" guys uniforms on this thread come from a lack of effort or time. It's more of an execution thing. No one wants their athletes to look bad and I HIGHLY doubt any owner thinks of their guys as an "after thought". Just like girls uniforms there are good ones, bad ones, and everything in between. Guys uniforms are EXTREMELY difficult to design because it is so hard to create a uniform that creates a masculine athletic but still matches the feminine expectations/trends of the all star industry. I promise you that all these gym owners spend a lot of time on their guys uniforms.

That being said, for most gyms having a guys uniform that matches the girls uniform isn't the highest on their priority list for a uniform. CA, Top Gun, and Cali all have a huge number of guys in their gym which results in many coed teams. In the industry it is far more common for a gym to have maybe 4 guys in their entire gym. For them to base the design for 90% of their gym off of the guys uniform just doesn't make sense all the time.

This isn't a shot at you btw, just my thoughts on the matter because I have seen several other people who feel how you do.

I don't think what most people have been calling "bad" guys uniforms on this thread come from a lack of effort or time. It's more of an execution thing. No one wants their athletes to look bad and I HIGHLY doubt any owner thinks of their guys as an "after thought". Just like girls uniforms there are good ones, bad ones, and everything in between. Guys uniforms are EXTREMELY difficult to design because it is so hard to create a uniform that creates a masculine athletic but still matches the feminine expectations/trends of the all star industry. I promise you that all these gym owners spend a lot of time on their guys uniforms.

That being said, for most gyms having a guys uniform that matches the girls uniform isn't the highest on their priority list for a uniform. CA, Top Gun, and Cali all have a huge number of guys in their gym which results in many coed teams. In the industry it is far more common for a gym to have maybe 4 guys in their entire gym. For them to base the design for 90% of their gym off of the guys uniform just doesn't make sense all the time.

This isn't a shot at you btw, just my thoughts on the matter because I have seen several other people who feel how you do.

Oh I don't think you're taking a shot at all. I know gyms aren't putting a lack of effort. The end product just doesn't look finished. I'm extremely ocd about guys uniforms. I don't care if its an ugly uniform or not just as long as they look the same.

I really like how your uniform matches the girls uniform. I think most of the uniforms that are being designed can be made into a guys uniform easily. You just have to fill in the cutouts with whatever there main color is. For me I love rhinestones so I wouldn't take them off. However, I know a lot don't like it so they can take them off of the arms leave them on the logo.

Back