All-Star New Uniforms 2011-2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

the reason Stingrays aren't releasing their full uniform is because they want it to be a surprise when they walk on the mat the first time wearing the blue and green version of these. it must be a Georgia thing...?
Screenshot2011-10-05at91625AM.png

This is still on the DL, you didn't hear it from me.

320070_10150329507614624_132923074623_8206988_1538787559_n.jpg

Cheer Intensity

i have a feeling i would like these a lot more if they were just half tops and had something else in the middle besides the chest cut out

I think a good idea would be for you to redesign it, work with the Varsity rep, and produce YOUR creation for the entire team.
Fair enough, but only because you asked. The way the girl's arm was positioned made me ignorant to the fact the gym-name was on the sleeve. Since you are going for the illusion of the v-waist skirt, we'll just keep it like that even if I still disagree with it. Here's How I'd change the top:
2yzalnr.jpg

It's a rough interpretation considering I did half of it in paint, but I think I got my major points across. I'd do less, thicker stripes and dismiss the little hole up front, leaving enough design for the logo to be stuck below the stripes. I like the idea of the little "i" on the back, but I'd keep it the same gold as the rest of the uniform (that might just be your picture, but the golds look different to me). If anything with the v-waist skirt, I would have made the gold extend all the way up to the top or just have made it thicker. The black just feels like it needs to be broken up to me.

Back