All-Star New Uniforms 2011-2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I feel like on the ody uniform that it makes the girls chests look bigger then they really are, I don't like the lites uni at all and I think the front of the twinks uni is super simple but clean and cute but the skirts are too short for that age and I dont care for the back of the uni but I get the 'T' reference.

Hope this can help!
Image150-1.jpg
ughhhh, these still remind me of ice skating costumes.

If the Ody uniform had two little black straps connecting the choker thing it would look better. I also like that the girl above has it higher up on her chest.
Are people really going to say people are okay with the Ody uniform because they are from WC? We get people mad when we constantly bring it up but people get upset when nothing is said too. When every other uniform posted has cutouts or is partially strapless then it will get repeatitve to constantly say "oh my gosh why would they make a uniform like that". I know myself and others are trying to overlook it the best that we can because it was upsetting people.

20kp3km.jpg

vn2zxg.jpg

The new uniforms for the gym my friend goes to. The girl on the left has the shirt pulled down too far and the boy was wearing the wrong pants, but you get the gist.

I don't like Starlight's front. The lines are great, but not the star in the center. If they switched the front at back, I'd probably love it, but I don't want to look at it because it reminds me of a tank top. I wish Odyssey had shown the uniform from the preview, I think that one would look a little better. But overall, I like the WC unis. I think.

when the Ohio uni was revealed everyone jumped all over the fact that it was off the shoulder and all of the issue that could bring when performing... yet the Odyssey uni gets revealed and no one says a word about it.... :confused: maybe everyone is still too distracted by the "leash"
I know I said something about it. I'm just done fighting and making a big deal about it. I'm certainly not arguing with you over the fact that people are favoring these because they're a big gyms. A lot of people loved them before they even saw them. That's one of the benefits of being a big gym.

Look @glitterdiva ! Now you're being compared to Top Gun AND World Cup! Haha, you're on your way to stardom sister! :p

It was Idaho's unis, not Ohio. ;) And, I know I said something about it. I'm just done fighting and making a big deal about it. I'm certainly not arguing with you over the fact that people are favoring these because they're a big gyms. A lot of people loved them before they even saw them. That's one of the benefits of being a big gym.

Look @glitterdiva ! Now you're being compared to Top Gun AND World Cup! Haha, you're on your way to stardom sister! :p
I know!! it makes me super happy!

LOVING all of WC's unis but Odyssey's... It's not that I don't like the uni, but I keep going back and forth on Big O's. To me it looks like a uniform that's only good on certain body types. If it's a good fit, I think it's fantastic. But if you don't have the right body type for it, the uni looks a hot mess.

Back