All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Yes you did. You also got one for "gossiping" about saving your ex-cp's uni. I didn't understand why you would get a negative rating for both lol.

Hahahahahaha well, that probably moves me to the top of the list now. What's funny is that I have NEVER given a negative rating. Because I'm not an oversensitive 5-year-old. :rolleyes:

I really don't understand the negative ratings. 99% of them are mistakes, and the other 1% are people being childish. 0% are actually accurate ratings.

You guys are not allowed to say you hate Frozen if you haven't even seen the movie. It's a pretty good story. Gets a bit boring after the 10th time though... :)

I work with small children. I'm allowed to hate Frozen. :p

You guys are not allowed to say you hate Frozen if you haven't even seen the movie. It's a pretty good story. Gets a bit boring after the 10th time though... :)

I can't tell how many times I've seen this movie and we keep the soundtrack in the car for the grand baby and I still never get tired of it! :)

I love the sleeves. And the skirt is gorgeous but as stated above needs 2 inches please. My cp said it looks like her skirt last year where her pros were sticking out the bottom! ;-)

... Did I get another negative rating? I can't see them on my phone.

It's whatever. But if I'm going to get negative ratings anyway, I may as well say what I think! I still don't like the uniform - even if it had nothing to do with frozen. The sweetheart neckline thing on the top is weird, . And the skirt is waaaaaaaaay too short.

ETA Hold the phones... While searching for the old uniform, I saw a bow on Tumblr. It's blue and sparkly and has a little crown attached. Is that new, or not? I'm in love (and yes, I know I'm 41. Don't care). That bow alone will make me love this uniform.

i don't think you did! i got two negatives and an angry message or two... users with avatars that have the VAS uniform must have no bias, obviously. i'm just a big meanie :p

I feel like if you are going to give a negative opinion you have to accept that some people will be offended by it, there is the option to give a negative rating and some people choose to utilize it.

I for one have seen the ice queens uniforms in person and the pictures don't do it justice, the way it sparkles when she was walking in it was absolutely beautiful

Hahahahahaha well, that probably moves me to the top of the list now. What's funny is that I have NEVER given a negative rating. Because I'm not an oversensitive 5-year-old. :rolleyes:

I really don't understand the negative ratings. 99% of them are mistakes, and the other 1% are people being childish. 0% are actually accurate ratings.

I work with small children. I'm allowed to hate Frozen. :p
oops my bad. I checked you didn't get one for your Ice Queen comment. @njallday was right it was her that got them. Lol njallday you got angry pms.
@quitthedrama I was mistaken about JAM oops.

I feel like if you are going to give a negative opinion you have to accept that some people will be offended by it, there is the option to give a negative rating and some people choose to utilize it.

I for one have seen the ice queens uniforms in person and the pictures don't do it justice, the way it sparkles when she was walking in it was absolutely beautiful
true, but its a comment about a uniform. No need to get a negative rating or angry pms for not liking a uniform. People are offend by this lol. now if people said stuff about the athlete than give the negative ratings

i don't think you did! i got two negatives and an angry message or two... users with avatars that have the VAS uniform must have no bias, obviously. i'm just a big meanie :p
You got an angry message.. Like for why? Because you don't like a uniform! Please tell me we are more mature then this.

Just kidding when I post Jaylen's uniform Saturday anyone who doesn't like it and expresses that or says anything about the asymmetrical skirt is getting a negative rating and I'm drafting up my angry messages now for each possible bad thing someone can say!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

true, but its a comment about a uniform. No need to get a negative rating or angry pms for not liking a uniform. People are offend by this lol. now if people said stuff about the athlete than give the negative ratings

True, but I feel like it's a tad hypocritical to be upset about someone's negative opinion on your negative opinion if that makes sense

The way some of the girls reacted to various opinions made me not like their uniform as much..is that weird? Oh well.

Plus, in the pictures I've seen of the side of the uni, the gradient effect doesn't look very gradient-y. Looks less like a gradient and more like someone selected the wrong color for the bottom.

True, but I feel like it's a tad hypocritical to be upset about someone's negative opinion on your negative opinion if that makes sense
true, but again it's a uniform. So that's why people don't understand why they would get a negative rating just for not liking a uniform. Is it because it's Ice Queens? If not where's my negative rating for those i commented on or disliked. Plus, not liking a uniform is not a negative comment or opinion.

ETA: now y'all don't go give me negative ratings for my previous or future uni comments lol.

The way some of the girls reacted to various opinions made me not like their uniform as much..is that weird? Oh well.

Plus, in the pictures I've seen of the side of the uni, the gradient effect doesn't look very gradient-y. Looks less like a gradient and more like someone selected the wrong color for the bottom.
It's not a gradient effect, it's the angles at which they're standing in the pictures, the top and bottom are the same colour

Back