All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Did it say they were custom? Maybe this is a catalog uniform, it's a great style so I can't say I'd be surprised if multiple programs used this uniform template. I can see where the amount of bling you put on a uniform and other added touches like the logo on the side of the shorts could be where custom changes are added.
Rebel doesn't sell in-stock uniforms, as far as I know. It must be a catalog uniform.

Thoughts? Aside from the excessive stoning, I like it.

I love that color of teal! And the stoning is a bit much, but I think the logo looks really cool like that. I could have done without the full stoned R on the side though and I can't tell but I feel like the shorts have stones scattered all over :(

If Rebel toned down their use of sparkles, they'd have some of my favorite uniforms.

Hmm. That's odd. In both pictures it looks like there is some type of gradient, it just looked more harsh in the second picture I saw. The sleeves seem to match the bottoms blue more than the top.
Here's the picture I'm talking about
9833469cf397347f602243f62f81a6ee.jpg

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE TELL ME THEY'LL BE WEARING THEIR HAIR LIKE THIS. I'm not even a die hard Frozen fan as I've said before but it just completes it.

Am I the only one who thinks it's ironic for a Vancouver team to have "Ice/snow" as their theme ? They have the warmest climate in Canada ... Do they even know what a real canadian winter is like..? If anyone remembers the Vancouver 2010 Winter Olympics it was raining the entire time...

Isn't their gym theme "weather"? I'm not positive and not feeling like looking, though.

Am I the only one who thinks it's ironic for a Vancouver team to have "Ice/snow" as their theme ? They have the warmest climate in Canada ... Do they even know what a real canadian winter is like..? If anyone remembers the Vancouver 2010 Winter Olympics it was raining the entire time...

All the teams from the gym are named after different weather, lightning, reign, heat wave etc, so I think they went with it because it's for ice queens..not because their Canadian..

Rebel doesn't sell in-stock uniforms, as far as I know. It must be a catalog uniform.

I've seen some promo's out like this one of different styles (all styles we have seen in this thread) so I guess this is where all the similar uniforms are coming from. I personally would rather see 10 uniforms like this at the same competition than any of their look book unis.

O2Hbmqr.jpg

If we used that logic for all team names then F5 should've never been from Maryland....

Must be regional because a good friend has the following:
Travel soccer: uniform $200, warmup $175, cleats $75. Practice wear two sets @50 each. Conditioning $125 per month. Agility training $80 per month. Travel: non local includes overnights in 4 states including a 4 day tournament.

My friend who is a hockey dad doesn't even want to add up costs.

Additionally our gym only has one comp per year that includes a flight. So, not really more expensive necessarily. It really depends on the program.

Absolutely depends on program/team/location. Our soccer does 1-3 tournaments that are up to 8 hour drives, three days but no flights. It's the travel that adds up. Also, if you count conditioning and agility training, our soccer cost is about $2200/yr for that but $3000/yr for cheer gym time- close.

Must be regional because a good friend has the following:
Travel soccer: uniform $200, warmup $175, cleats $75. Practice wear two sets @50 each. Conditioning $125 per month. Agility training $80 per month. Travel: non local includes overnights in 4 states including a 4 day tournament.

My friend who is a hockey dad doesn't even want to add up costs.

Additionally our gym only has one comp per year that includes a flight. So, not really more expensive necessarily. It really depends on the program.
My little brother plays hockey, the cost is ridiculous. $3000 for the year, not including gear, travel (bus to away games, flight to Lake Placid, and provincial games) he just got new skates this year, they were $400

My mom looked at me like I had 10 heads when I said I wanted new cheer shoes!

My little brother plays hockey, the cost is ridiculous. $3000 for the year, not including gear, travel (bus to away games, flight to Lake Placid, and provincial games) he just got new skates this year, they were $400

My mom looked at me like I had 10 heads when I said I wanted new cheer shoes!
I spend more than that that amount on tuition, comp fees and hotels. Not counted in that 3000 is travel to Mrytle beach and Florida costs.

Thoughts? Aside from the excessive stoning, I like it.

Can someone just post the picture please? I tried the "Web view" trick, and still all I get is "cannot load tweet at this time" - I just want to see because of the phrase "excessive stoning" because I LOVE EXCESSIVE STONING!

Back