All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Here's one with the back
2v86687.jpg
probably my favorite uniform of the year! sharp, classy, athletic looking & NO cutouts! beautiful!

Hmm. There are elements of sparkles that I like but the strange back neckline I'm not a fan of and I can't decide if I like the nude mesh on this. I'd have to see each girl in it to decide how I feel because we all know how awkward it can look on different skin tones. On this girl it looks fine, but I'm wondering if that's why they chose her to model it.

ETA: oh..just noticed the nude sleeve isn't on both. That's a big nope from me. If it were either both sleeves with the nude mesh or, preferably, both without I think I would like it more. Only having it on one is too much

I actually really like Sparkle's! You can wear a one shoulder sports bra with it which is a huge plus, and it's not overly sparkly or revealing. I wish I could see the skirt better. The straps remind me of an old Cali uni, I think it was LB with a similar neckline??
I like that several of Cali's new uniforms have the same thing going on in front - CALI in that lettering filled with rhinestones. Smoed, sparkle, and coed all have it (hopefully smoed keeps it when they get new unis).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I feel like we have different definitions of no cut outs. A part of the shoulder is missing (where the two thin straps are). If there was no cut outs the top would be one continuous piece of fabric and nothing would be separated from other parts of the fabric.
I don't count that as a cut out either

I feel like we have different definitions of no cut outs. A part of the shoulder is missing (where the two thin straps are). If there was no cut outs the top would be one continuous piece of fabric and nothing would be separated from other parts of the fabric.

remember when we had a shoulder cut out brigade?! like that was our biggest worry here. now it's standard to just not have shoulders. i'd gladly go back to that being the biggest complaint we had... those were the days.

Back