All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

20sxbnc.jpg

it's awesome how they show how versatile this uniform is. girl on the left: no bra, 2nd girl from the left bra with clear straps. girl on the right: black bra. I wonder if someone was also wearing a white bra and another one wearing a yellow/gold bra.

Why can't this be one top, and one bottom?! I feel like if you connected the sleeves to the rest of the top and got rid of the open shoulders it would be a good uniform. Even if it was a cropped or completely full top. Either one would be so much better.
I just don't get the whole monokini with sleeves thing. :confused:
Yes, I agree... If you took the material from 2 uniforms and completely remade them into one uniform, with a completely different design, it might not be so bad! [emoji6]

HEY NOW my baby JT can do whatever he wants ;)

No. Janet is queen and she can do whatever she wants. Justin was a predator and I've lowkey hated him ever since

ETA- I think that that Rockstar uniform is a mess. Yes the lettering on Rockstar is nice and yes the skirt is nice...but it's also nothing to write home about, which is actually nice and refreshing since the top is such a tragedy.

It's only other saving grace is that it was posted after that Synergy uniform so by comparison, it's not that bad

The synergy uniform is the epitome of try too hard and it clearly represents where athleticism goes to die.

Last edited:
Also, are the synergy athletes wearing orange anklets? What is that? An athlete ID tag? A bad toe touch highlight flag?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: ian
Also, are the synergy athletes wearing orange anklets? What is that? An athlete ID tag? A bad toe touch highlight flag?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The competition thing. I know some give that shoelace tag thing, and most give nothing, but some give that ankle thing so they know who has paid a comp fee (I guess to keep younger siblings in cheer gear from getting in free, heaven forbid)

Funny, since wearing an actual anklet would be a safety issue... But since it's given from the EP it's safe. [emoji19]

Well he could prey on me anytime :cool:
I'm not trying to be dramatic, but joking around about predators is by no means funny or something that I think is cool to talk about in such a lighthearted way, especially when there's kids on here. @HeresAThought gave you an easy out of the conversation but you decided to continue it in an even grosser way.

Back