All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The Synergy uniform looks like the most intense, atomic wedgie I've ever seen. Im sure it's not, but it just looks so painful.
And the blue bra uniform thing.....
I guess if anyone with $1,000 can open a gym then anyone with a pencil can design a uniform.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tried to snoop a bit and this is all I could find
synergy.jpg

[Edit] Found it
synergy2.jpg
LMAO I'm weak! From the mat to the beach to the club!

It's a 3 in 1 outfit!

Tried to snoop a bit and this is all I could find
synergy.jpg

[Edit] Found it
synergy2.jpg

Why can't this be one top, and one bottom?! I feel like if you connected the sleeves to the rest of the top and got rid of the open shoulders it would be a good uniform. Even if it was a cropped or completely full top. Either one would be so much better.
I just don't get the whole monokini with sleeves thing. :confused:

I feel like if they filled in the cutout between the main portion and the strip of black mesh (seriously- why did you feel the need to make that a cutout? Especially when you're trying to rock gauntlets..), I might hate it less. Can't say I'd like it more, cause I don't like it :D

I feel like if they filled in the cutout between the main portion and the strip of black mesh (seriously- why did you feel the need to make that a cutout? Especially when you're trying to rock gauntlets..), I might hate it less. Can't say I'd like it more, cause I don't like it :D

Something like that ?
2nsxp1.jpg

My attempt is very sloppy, but I'd definitely prefer it without the cutout (of course I'd say the same about almost all cutouts).

The Synergy uniform looks like the most intense, atomic wedgie I've ever seen. Im sure it's not, but it just looks so painful.
And the blue bra uniform thing.....
I guess if anyone with $1,000 can open a gym then anyone with a pencil can design a uniform.

They certainly can, but that doesn't mean they should....;)

Something like that ?
2nsxp1.jpg

My attempt is very sloppy, but I'd definitely prefer it without the cutout (of course I'd say the same about almost all cutouts).
I actually like this one better with the cutouts (crazy I know). It almost looks too boxy without them. It makes me hate the non attached sleeves even more lol.

Back