All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

GCA (Gloucester, UK) - Platinum level 4.2

30f7862c234a2ed25f5e5efa60433b91.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like F5's new uniform. It's bright and pretty. Something fresh and new. Taking the sleeve off was just dumb. It's ruined it, in my opinion. But, if the girls like it...

It's definitely...weird, IMO. BUT, it looks more supportive with the short sleeve as opposed to not having a sleeve at all and just one shoulder, so I'm weirdly okay with it.

Diamond cheer
dE8cZ4U.jpg
The star looks like a stain or something (like you washed it and the blue from the logo bleed onto the white). Not a fan. The cutout on the back needs some trim. It looks like it was just cut and left there.

The star looks like a stain or something (like you washed it and the blue from the logo bleed onto the white). Not a fan. The cutout on the back needs some trim. It looks like it was just cut and left there.

I didn't even notice the star until you said that! I thought it was a weird shadow. But seriously, it looks bad even on a girl who is thin, I think this would look god awful on anyone.

Slightly biased opinion because the program is run by a friend, but I really love the Diamond uni in theory. It's got simple lines, a nice logo, a cutout that you could wear a halter bra with or add a racer back bra underneath for everyone. I think this is just a difficult fabric to work with and that much white is hard to make look good on all body types. I think it would be stunning as a crop.

No mesh, no tin foil, no ridiculous straps, and it's symmetrical so that makes it a win in my book.

Latest posts

Back