All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I actually don't hate it, but can't stand the the fact that you can see the top tucked under the skirt.

The tops over the skirt by the looks of it. Me have bat like eye sight so it could just be my funky eyes.

I just reckon they could have done a better job since their worlds uniforms are so pretty! IMO
Are you both talking about the white uniform or the outlaws uniform?

Reactions: ian
Here it is. For some reason it wasn't showing up from the last time I posted it

jwBqPYa.jpg
We have a gym here that has an entirely white uniform with a pop of silver and imo look awful on the floor. Add to that if you have a girl that is pale, it just is incredibly flat. I actually love the top but the bottom needs something else to break up the white.

I am honestly freaking about my new uniform we haven't got them yet and im really worried about it being flattering on me as im bigger and it has purple tummy mesh its a biketard with shorts built in and no shorts over the top

I am honestly freaking about my new uniform we haven't got them yet and im really worried about it being flattering on me as im bigger and it has purple tummy mesh its a biketard with shorts built in and no shorts over the top

Gym gets new uniforms this year as well I have faith they're going to be good and clean and athletic and not all cray cray

Back