All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I've seen them from CEA and CA Wildcats

ETA: found them
1cf21062abbf9913222165b3d35aab23.jpg
7842ba0f131ccf3099e647760dc26e5e.jpg
Where did you see these... I know I've seen shirts on illusive apparel but I don't even know if you can buy them off there or what that whole site is.

Where did you see these... I know I've seen shirts on illusive apparel but I don't even know if you can buy them off there or what that whole site is.
The CEA one was on Kelly's twitter and the Wildcats one was from CA's apparel company Tiger Blue twitter. They also make all of Calis NCA shirts.

In love with the Wildcats shirt <3 anyone who happens to be at the pro shop and is then coming to the UK (long shot I know) please pick me one up!! Shipping is so expensive :(

In love with the Wildcats shirt <3 anyone who happens to be at the pro shop and is then coming to the UK (long shot I know) please pick me one up!! Shipping is so expensive :(
Maybe @kayemm could help you out.

Diamondback Athletics out of North Carolina
B-pcxlsUsAA4plz.jpg
Putting whatever that is in the middle of his mouth does that make it not the Dodge Viper logo?

27aceab6e6e53b867742a7782f95392b.jpg

And we are vipers and we always had a weird star or snake logo but they decided to change it up and did some thing different to the viper last season it wasn't on our old uniforms but everyone said it looked like the logo so we went ahead and had our own logo made and it looks wonderful now.. We got new wonderful owners that put a lot of work into it and everyone loves the new logo
dd12ca2ec515e9f17eb500eff6b37bbc.jpg

The star was added the viper was changed up and the SV was put in the logo. Theirs really looks a lot like ours did temporarily and I wouldn't be surprised if they run into some problems. That is why I brought it up!

The uniform how ever is so clean I love it! Plus we have a team called Diamondbacks and they are back to back NCA champions so it's only fitting the gym chose an awesome name lol

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back