All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I can't tell you how many clients of mine have requested chokers for next season. Dear god.
funny-nurses.gif

First of all she's skinny so clearly I'm not calling HER fat I'm saying the cut outs in the back aren't flattering ..take a chill pill

Then why didn't you just say "Jee that doesn't look flattering on that lovely young girl!" "It's giving her back fat" just saying it cause you don't know if she's on here and she could have body image issues or something like that

If you read what I wrote originally I definitely said about the cut outs making it LOOK LIKE she had back fat. I've been here quite awhile and I've NEVER called anyone fat so I definitely wouldn't start now. That's not my style. I'm not a malicious person so I'll stand by my original comment because I didn't say anything wrong, I said my opinion. I already posted to clarify that I was not calling her fat. So, like I told the other person ..take a freaking chill pill.

Back