All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Kimberly Archie made a great comment about the fact that the NTSE is conducting an independent investigation of the situation, and that if the were a sports-related accident, the same for-profit companies controlling the sport would be conducting the investigation. Which means that the results would be whatever they wanted them to be.

Pretty sure if there was a cheerleading incident that killed 7 and injured 200, Varsity/USASF wouldn't be the only ones conducting an investigation. I'm sure the comment had great intentions, but let's not go overboard. Besides, it's not like governmental agencies (or non-profits) are somehow above sweeping some details under the rug for nefarious purposes.

Last edited:
Dynasty spirit elite
cIpuwv0.jpg

This is why we can't have nice things---tell gyms to cover up and we get this.

Pretty sure if there was a cheerleading incident that killed 7 and injured 200, Varsity/USASF wouldn't be the only ones conducting an investigation. I'm sure the comment had great intentions, but let's not go overboard. Besides, it's not like governmental (or non-profits) are somehow above sweeping some details under the rug for nefarious purposes.
We're not talking about death per say, or even cheerleading specifically. Just sports injuries.

I think it goes without saying that something THAT severe in cheerleading would be independently investigated. The example wasn't completely analogous, I agree.

Last edited:
Since this was suppose to be for Worlds 2015, I'll post this here:
Apparently it's suppose to be a "theatrical element" for CA - Cheetahs uniform.
CHU0zejVAAAmgi1.jpg

It was built in to the top. It was supposed to stay under their top and during the dance they were going to release a tab on the sides of the top and this extra piece was to come out.

It didnt end up being used :)

It was built in to the top. It was supposed to stay under their top and during the dance they were going to release a tab on the sides of the top and this extra piece was to come out.

It didnt end up being used :)
Oooooh... that sounds pretty cool actually, I would have liked to see how their dance looked like with it. What was the reason for removing them?

Oooooh... that sounds pretty cool actually, I would have liked to see how their dance looked like with it. What was the reason for removing them?

The boys also had a hood that was supposed to come out of their shirts for the dance.

Im not exactly sure why they decided against it

I wonder if it would feel and/or look strange flying like a cape behind you during the tumbling? Interesting, nonetheless!

Back