All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dynasty spirit elite
cIpuwv0.jpg

I like GK but I don't understand why the sizes run so small. I know they do lots of gymnastics Leo's but you would think the cheer uniforms would be sized differently because they're for cheerleaders of course. They run like 2 sizes small, sizing for them is tricky , imo. You literally have to try on like 2-3 tops/bottoms .

I like GK but I don't understand why the sizes run so small. I know they do lots of gymnastics Leo's but you would think the cheer uniforms would be sized differently because they're for cheerleaders of course. They run like 2 sizes small, sizing for them is tricky , imo. You literally have to try on like 2-3 tops/bottoms .
THIS. They run SO small. We're doing a uniform swap at tryouts and I feel like the new people are going to be very confused when their normally size medium kid needs an XL or XXL.

Just like Amtrak needs the automatic brake for trains going to fast, uniform companies should have an automatic "no" for uniforms like DSE.

**Why aren't shimmys counted in my Klout score?**
Don't even get me started... did you hear that the train accelerated to 100 mph in one minute? Like WTH?

Don't even get me started... did you hear that the train accelerated to 100 mph in one minute? Like WTH?

Still not sure we have all the info on that. I'm not excusing the people running the train by any means.

Still not sure we have all the info on that. I'm not excusing the people running the train by any means.

Kimberly Archie made a great comment about the fact that the NTSE is conducting an independent investigation of the situation, and that if the were a sports-related accident, the same for-profit companies controlling the sport would be conducting the investigation. Which means that the results would be whatever they wanted them to be.

Back