All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Well, I know when my daughter saw the prototype for her uniform and the leotard with short look... She mentioned her uniform she wore during her gymnastics heyday! The gymnast had this look to go with their competition leotards... So this look is definitely not new...

Quick note about leos under uni's instead of two pieces: They normally create really bad underwear lines no matter what you do! Not the biggest concern for parents and some, but most girls will do anything they can not to have underwear lines and are really embarrassed when there are dozens of pictures where it looks like the outline of underwear. Happened to my friend last season.

Quick note about leos under uni's instead of two pieces: They normally create really bad underwear lines no matter what you do! Not the biggest concern for parents and some, but most girls will do anything they can not to have underwear lines and are really embarrassed when there are dozens of pictures where it looks like the outline of underwear. Happened to my friend last season.

That problem, if they wear skirts instead of shorts, is just by wearing shorts like black nike pros under the skirt. If I had this issue and it was shorts instead of a skirt I'd still wear a 2nd pair of shorts similar to spandex to hide the lines. I used to have a stretchy material for our uniform shorts and I always wore another pair of smaller cheer shorts underneath. Just felt more comfortable that way.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

well if rays are thinking outside of the box then i would say all the teams will wear an individual stingray outfit! so there will be 36 orange rays running around on the floor.

Latest posts

Back