All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

They are SO nice in person! The blue is so pretty! It was unveiled at the Spring Conference last weekend and we were all dying!

I hateeeeee spiders but have the gym logo (before it was changed) tattooed on me. People always say "but you hate spiders?!" ....and get confused lol it's my gym people! Lol most get it after they hear that I cheer for black widow. Some people still are confused though. As long as it's not real and not a real picture I'm good. :)

Why did I think Black Widow was black and red for colours?? Did you change things up??

A black widow does have black and the little red mark on its bum or whatever but for some reason our owner made it blue. I'm guessing to do what you said and change it up :p

I wish the logo necklace thing wasn't there but other than that these are goooorgeous. What kind of material is on the upper arms? Its sheer but it doesn't look like mesh typically does.

I think you hit the nail on the head. Rebel gets a bad rap for all the crazy uniforms they do, but that's only because these coaches come to them with these outlandish ideas, and Rebel says "we can do that". I know that those crazy ideas are also sometimes bad ideas and turn into some not-so-cute uniforms, but Rebel gains a customer by not turning them down and doing what they wanted. And hey, bad publicity is better than no publicity right (isn't that how the saying goes?)?
I guess you haven't seen the Rebel catalog lol. Those tragedies are not created by gym owners. They are 100% Rebel designed and marketed.
I'm not saying they can't make a classy, pretty, quality uniform, but if they can their catalog isn't proving that to me.

"You are only responsible for being honest, not for someone else's reaction to your honesty."

Sorry to ruin that beautiful black ops uni with this..
3b3605b6b454fb1e1b36a45b63364214.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it's how ill-fitting the uniform is that is throwing me off [emoji53]

No.

@123jump4! I like our Rebel practice wear, CP's old gym used Rebel last year for uniforms and they looked like trash bags.

No.

@123jump4! I like our Rebel practice wear, CP's old gym used Rebel last year for uniforms and they looked like trash bags.

I love our Rebel practice wear, it looks great. Still hoping for the best with the uniforms! :D Not sure if it's a gym thing or a Rebel thing but we didn't have to pay for our practice wear, which was much appreciated.

I guess you haven't seen the Rebel catalog lol. Those tragedies are not created by gym owners. They are 100% Rebel designed and marketed.
I'm not saying they can't make a classy, pretty, quality uniform, but if they can their catalog isn't proving that to me.

"You are only responsible for being honest, not for someone else's reaction to your honesty."

I have seen their catalog, yet I haven't seen ANY of their catalog uniforms actually used by a program with the exception of their prettier, classier catalog uniforms. To me, their catalog says "you want crazy and outlandish? we can do crazy and outlandish, these examples prove that" At the end of the day, it's the gym owners that are asking to put their kids in those outfits.

They are SO nice in person! The blue is so pretty! It was unveiled at the Spring Conference last weekend and we were all dying!

I hateeeeee spiders but have the gym logo (before it was changed) tattooed on me. People always say "but you hate spiders?!" ....and get confused lol it's my gym people! Lol most get it after they hear that I cheer for black widow. Some people still are confused though. As long as it's not real and not a real picture I'm good. :)
They were made by Full Swag right? They had, BY FAR, the prettiest uniforms at the Conference!

Bad designs have an excuse because it's what the customer asks for but when I mentioned Rebel's poor quality, I was talking about that amount of puckering :banghead:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back