All-Star New Uniforms 2015-2016 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

These are my daughter's gym. Lol! They've not even seen a prototype or anything yet, so I'm sure there will be changes if they feel there will be issues with the back. There are similar straps on the current uniforms and they've been fine, though. Our parents are concerned with a bra working with it, but they have been assured that there is going to be a bra made to go with it. I like the uniforms, but I know that my daughter will fit it ok and things like bras won't be an issue for her. The uniform is a design that's been used a lot by Rebel, so looking at current uniforms using it made me feel like it will translate to real-life ok. I'm just sitting here waiting for more simple uniforms to make a comeback, though. Haha!
I thought you guys just got new uniforms this year, is this for a specific team? I know it has to be senior bc it's crop but is it all senior teams?

I thought you guys just got new uniforms this year, is this for a specific team? I know it has to be senior bc it's crop but is it all senior teams?

Yeah, they did. From what I understand, they're just trying to fully transition to the new "brand." The current owners took over part way through the process and want their logo to be used. I'll never be convinced that the more trendy styles (or white or mesh) will last more than a season anyway, but we'll see. My kid is still growing, so I don't have a personal issue with buying new uniforms, though...I'm fairly used to doing it with all my kids' sports, every season, though. ;) The drawing is for senior uniforms, I'm not sure what the other teams will wear, but they'll be new.

Kgcd 360 allstars
atpNIl7.jpg

Already??? Lol

I am buying a uniform this year; excited to find out what it looks like.

I will never like "belts" on uniforms. That 360 uni, I'm assuming those 3 different unis in the one picture are seniors, all other levels, and prep. If so I at least like how the prep ties in with the other two. Take out the belt and I like all of them.

And so it begins.

I get the full top rule...I do, I don't like it, but I get it. However, mesh and mesh and cutouts everywhere, is not helping. I'd much rather see crop tops than mesh and cut outs.
I completely agree! I've seen more wardrobe malfunctions in a mesh full top with cut outs than I've ever seen in a full top with none.

I will never like "belts" on uniforms. That 360 uni, I'm assuming those 3 different unis in the one picture are seniors, all other levels, and prep. If so I at least like how the prep ties in with the other two. Take out the belt and I like all of them.

They are slowly growing on me, but I really hate shorts on the older girls. On like tiny's and mini's I think the shorts are adorable---anything over Youth and I prefer the skirts.

Back