All-Star New Uniforms 2018-2019

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Cobra Kai
Ah okay, figured it out--in the 1984 movie The Karate Kid, Cobra Kai was the training studio for the antagonist of the film. Now there's a 2018 YouTube series that's a sequel, and the Cobra Kai are now the good guys. I was super confused why Top Gun would dress up as the villains in an 80s movie; didn't realize there was a new show about Cobra Kai.

*leans back in rocking chair, reminiscing about 80s movies*

So is jewelry legal now? Because tons of teams have chokers that aren't connected to their uniform top and I had though that that was illegal...
I don't know what it is, but teams have had those for years and years. I think back to the same thing being brought up for a Cells uni in like 2010. And tons more since then.

I don't know what it is, but teams have had those for years and years. I think back to the same thing being brought up for a Cells uni in like 2010. And tons more since then.

I thought they always connected somewhere to the uni. Like TG IOC5 in 2010 that had the military inspired uniform had the choker connected with a thin strap to make it part of the uniform and not jewelry.

I thought they always connected somewhere to the uni. Like TG IOC5 in 2010 that had the military inspired uniform had the choker connected with a thin strap to make it part of the uniform and not jewelry.
There have been some in the past that weren't connected.

Cheer Athletics - Wildcats

Charlotte Allstars

Cheer Central Suns - Lady Suns

ACX Twisters (my old gym in SC, all the heart eyes)

Cheer Extreme Salem

Last edited:
Back