All-Star New Uniforms At Worlds

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

27y4xn6.png

that is so cuute !

so i've decided that a good way to decide if a uniform is "too revealing" is to step back and look at it and think "if a girl was to wear this with heels instead of sneakers, would she look like a stripper?" if the answer to this question is yes, then u should reconsider your uniform choice :)

haha!

i agree , ill use that method now :)

im pretty sure .. haha i coulda swore i saw that it is removable ! :) lol .

Shooting Stars sleeve isn't removable, they have a "sleeve" as in it says "shooting" down the side of their uniform. But Starlits do have a removable sleeve, maybe thats what you were thinking of :)?

No need to remind me, they were my daughter's boobs. Thankfully they were removed quickly. I think TG learned from that one. Mistakes happen and I'm sure in the future they will make sure they test them first. They were fixed after that. There was no malfunction at Worlds.

Now I can't type anymore... my fried Okra is getting cold.

I'm a bit late to this and it's totally off topic, but I misread this as your daughter's boobs being removed quickly. Made my night. ;)

I'm gonna say yes. ALL nipples.

I wanted to say I totoally agree with this. I've never met anyone from TG personally, but from what I've seen on here and heard from people who have met them (even just to take a picture with them) they're extremely classy--and always willing to take extra time to pose with a fan or cheer on another team. And their choreography...well that goes without saying - amazing. This is JUST the uniforms I don't care for - and whoever's idea it was to put these girls in the same top again.

I'm not at Worlds...so I'm only going on what's online. But I could not find ONE THING about their performance yesterday - and I was looking, because they're one of the BEST IOC5 teams there is. And all I could find was countless references to this one incident. As for the first time, all you had to do was go through the photos from NCA and you'd see plenty.

where can you see the photos from NCA?

so i've decided that a good way to decide if a uniform is "too revealing" is to step back and look at it and think "if a girl was to wear this with heels instead of sneakers, would she look like a stripper?" if the answer to this question is yes, then u should reconsider your uniform choice :)

haha!

I am going to politely disagree....almost ANY cheer uniform with high heels would be stripper worthy....especially half tops...:)

Back