All-Star New Uniforms At Worlds

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Comment on the uniform all you want. But making a judgement about a specific girl is out of bounds. Especially when her father has already posted his thoughts.

i did not mean it rude AT ALL . i did not see his comment so i apoligize . and i didnt mean to point out one specific girl . i just said that since they have tiny girls on their team it, im not sure how to put it . but i apoligize greatly if i hurt any feelings . but i do love those unis . maybe my second favorite new ones at worlds . my first is F5 :)

27y4xn6.png

the senior elite sleeves are just awkward... shooting stars can pull them off cause you can see them without having to strain your head... i feel like taylor's twisting her arm for the picture ;)

I'm really glad SE didn't use the sleeves. I love all the teams new uniforms, but I really don't know what to think about top guns...

the senior elite sleeves are just awkward... shooting stars can pull them off cause you can see them without having to strain your head... i feel like taylor's twisting her arm for the picture ;)
i was tilting my head the whole time tring to read that and saw this comment :D hahaha i LOL'd >.<

It's not that their ugly to me I just have a hard time reading it. I had to tilt my head as well. I think the lettering style was too big so it wrapped around it slightly making it harder to read, also putting srelite all ran together no regular person is just going to know what that says.

Back