All-Star New Uniforms At Worlds

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

MCE and Cali look very similair! I like them both a lot. And ACE is HOT!
ETA- Just saw TG...did they forget to change from the beach earlier today? Oh hey bikini top....:confused:

I like the Top Gun uniform but I would prefer just one garter instead of two and take the logo off the arm things. Overall I like this one way better then the one i5 wears. Did the girls get to decide how much their shorts covered because the one girl looks like her shorts cover much more then the other girl's. Love the simple bows.

Nobody's done anything bad yet, but try and watch your wording when talking about these...we don't want an "incident" again lol

I'll try...but seriously. This one isn't so bad--i actually like it if it didn't have the jags thing so many times. The garters are a little odd, but not offensive in any way--so I'll just chalk it up to more TG innovation. Without those i'd probably love it.

The other one is just ridiculous. Boobs should not be OUT on the floor. :eek: Period. And I know they were all so offended and threatening to ban people last time but to come out again in the same uni's and have the same problem? Lots of words come to mind...innovative ain't one of them.:rolleyes: I know TG likes to get their name talked about, and they are definitely good enough we would have all talked about them anyway. But I haven't seen one tweet, Facebook post, or FierceBoard post regarding IOC5's performance other than that the girl's boobs fell out of her top. Not one word on their actual routine. Is that really what they were going for?

Since the USASF loves making rules, maybe they should have a rule that says "If we see nipples, you're disqualified"

Back