All-Star New Uniforms At Worlds

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

215419_10150235869321584_325384936583_8720385_1542208_n.jpg

What the heck... those look like bikini tops..

I'll try...but seriously. This one isn't so bad--i actually like it if it didn't have the jags thing so many times. The garters are a little odd, but not offensive in any way--so I'll just chalk it up to more TG innovation. Without those i'd probably love it.

The other one is just ridiculous. Boobs should not be OUT on the floor. :eek: Period. And I know they were all so offended and threatening to ban people last time but to come out again in the same uni's and have the same problem? Lots of words come to mind...innovative ain't one of them.:rolleyes: I know TG likes to get their name talked about, and they are definitely good enough we would have all talked about them anyway. But I haven't seen one tweet, Facebook post, or FierceBoard post regarding IOC5's performance other than that the girl's boobs fell out of her top. Not one word on their actual routine. Is that really what they were going for?

Since the USASF loves making rules, maybe they should have a rule that says "If we see nipples, you're disqualified"

male nipples not included?

top gun... yowza. i get wanting to be innovative but i fail to comprehend these. i don't about you guys, but i like my boobs hidden when i'm in public...

love those ace ones though! need a better pic of ssx

Back