All-Star New Uniforms At Worlds

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Does anyone have a pic of the new WCSS unis? The fb link didn't work- private account. :/
53myw2.jpg

If you see the SSX uni on the floor you will like it. It looks SO good! and I'm not just saying that, i promise.

and Top Gun has gradually gone from classy to inappropriate over the last 3 years. You have 10 year old girls looking up to you like gods, there's no need to wear things like that while you compete. I respect Victor and Kristen for constantly pushing the limits of choreography, but they lose respect when they approve unis like those and the ones IOC wears. I guess I'm just disappointed in them as role models in the sport. :(

I feel like Top Gun's new uniform is like a walking GK ad with all the Jags logos with the GK logo on them too.. not to mention that I think it's way too low cut and just looks awkward and uncomfortable to have to keep that top up.

But I love American Elite's and Cali Coed's new ones. Midwest's is the cute and classy way to add zebra print without overwhelming the uniform and they look really good! Matrix Vortex's are also really cute from what I've seen, they're just like the new ones they got this season, but the lines are in different places and it says Vortex on the arm. I also kind of like SSX's new uniforms, I love the mainly white uniform and I actually like that the cutouts on it are modest and clean.

I'm not sure what I think about Orlando's, I think they look kind of weirdly cut on the shoulder.

I personally think the design of the TG uniforms is nice and would be perfect for nfl type cheerleaders but I just can't see how all star uniforms that show cleavage, especially on a team with younger girls would ever be acceptable or appropriate. Not to mention I would feel uncomfortable as heck actually stunting and tumbling in them.

I'll try...but seriously. This one isn't so bad--i actually like it if it didn't have the jags thing so many times. The garters are a little odd, but not offensive in any way--so I'll just chalk it up to more TG innovation. Without those i'd probably love it.

The other one is just ridiculous. Boobs should not be OUT on the floor. :eek: Period. And I know they were all so offended and threatening to ban people last time but to come out again in the same uni's and have the same problem? Lots of words come to mind...innovative ain't one of them.:rolleyes: I know TG likes to get their name talked about, and they are definitely good enough we would have all talked about them anyway. But I haven't seen one tweet, Facebook post, or FierceBoard post regarding IOC5's performance other than that the girl's boobs fell out of her top. Not one word on their actual routine. Is that really what they were going for?

Since the USASF loves making rules, maybe they should have a rule that says "If we see nipples, you're disqualified"

When did this happen??

My favorite is ACE and AE, They have super cute, APPROPIATE uniforms.
SSX I'm half and half, i want to see them on the floor. I like them, i just feel like they need something more on it. I'm just not sure what.
But Top Gun on the otherhand, i get that they have older girls on their team but they have younger girls looking up to them. Totally inappropiate for an Allstar team, no matter how old they are. Last year wasn't so bad, i didn't mind the uniforms, thought they were a bit different but i had no idea they would take it a step further! Please keep it hidden TG! I agree with the person that said they would be good for NFL Cheerleaders! We're trying to move away from the typical stereotype of a cheerleader, i feel like Top Gun are giving us that name with the uniforms!!

*Please don't take this personally TG Cheerleaders! Its the uniforms, not you.

Stars- THANK YOU!

Top Gun- I have to admit that this one (the halter top) is better than the tube top. However, I feel like with ALL those logos all over it cheapens the uniform. Without those logos I probably would have a uniform crush on them. With all those logos, it makes me think of those birthday party sets you buy for your 5 year old. You know, when you pick a theme and the same logo is on everything-plates, cups, napkins, goodie bags, hats. Maybe this summer we'll be able to go to Party City and pick up a Top Gun birthday party kit!

Back