All-Star New Worlds Unis...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I would cry and be broke if I had to buy a worlds BATHING SUIT. Practice wear isn't enough? :rolleyes:

We just finished designing one of two ;-)

---
I am here: Google Maps

well, I hope you claim it as intellectual property:

New York City Intellectual Property Lawyer Speaks on Fashion Law and Fashion Careers | Artificial Intelligence SEO . com

On March 1, 2012, Dave Faux served as Program Chair for an event called On the Heels of the Week: The Status of Fashion Protection. This event, a few weeks after New York City Fashion Week, included a panel, included representatives of Liz Claiborne, Inc., Vogue International, Inc., Varsity Brands, Limited Brands, and more...

well, I hope you claim it as intellectual property:

New York City Intellectual Property Lawyer Speaks on Fashion Law and Fashion Careers | Artificial Intelligence SEO . com

On March 1, 2012, Dave Faux served as Program Chair for an event called On the Heels of the Week: The Status of Fashion Protection. This event, a few weeks after New York City Fashion Week, included a panel, included representatives of Liz Claiborne, Inc., Vogue International, Inc., Varsity Brands, Limited Brands, and more...

Does anyone else see the irony that the Program Chair on "knockoffs" has the last name Faux?

Back