All-Star New Worlds Unis...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Just saw this on Twitter. Mamarazzi posted them and I believe said they're new program unis that will be worn this year at Worlds.

do9pvc.jpg

ohvdwg.jpg

This is awful.

oh good lord fame those sleeves look like that nail polish i wore in kindergarten with sparkles
idk....I think I actually dig the sparkle sleeves. I bet they flash like crazy under lights. I'm really anxious to see these onstage. My gyms uni's are too shiny offstage but they POP onstage so I'm thinking these will too

FamousMatty I think the issue with the font is that the one on the old one is the one everyone associates with your program. I realize there have been different ones on world's unis and such, but the one on the website, and the world's uni that was already posted, and the uni for the past 3 seasons and the program uni right before that one, and the stickers on the back of hundreds of cars in VA (mine included when I lived there) ... Well, I think it's fair to say that most people associate that font/logo with your program. I, for one, love that and wish it had been used on this one.

Too late to edit... But FWIW I do really like the skirt a lot. :)

Ok mama just sent me this pic and I think it's MUCH better! I actually really like it!
6021852c-fe2c-5715.jpg

FamousMatty we had that same sparkly material on our gymnasts leo's a few years back, it wear well in places but in others (such as elbow creases) it rubs off/becomes really dull very quickly. It looks great under the lights, for the trampolinists you could really see their arm placements, which was good if they had good placement, but really bad if they didn't. I suspect these will look really good on the floor and I love the skirt.

She sent me that too and while it is better... We know what's coming. BRA???????

My thoughts exactly ;) I take back my compliment on it being a uni one could wear a bra with. However, the uniform as a whole does look better now.. since i thought they just added gray for fun when it was really the girl's bra.

It is growing on me with the new picture.. the laces still just look messy. they probably will not grow on me.

Back