All-Star New Worlds Venue Ideas

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I wonder what would have happened had the skies opened up and there had been torrential downpours this past season on Monday night at finals. This year the weather cooperated. Not a fan of leaving the chance of the success of an event in the hands of Mother Nature.

i know this an old question but how many people did the baseball field hold compared to inside.
I looked it up once and the milkhouse seats 5k (ish), the stadium seated 10K.

It actually wasn't as bad as I thought it would be outside...but 18 hours later...for the next solid week would've been a disaster given what happened with the weather that week and there appeared to be no plan for which half of the stadium would get a seat in the milkhouse if it had to move inside.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Having the event outside worked pretty well. However, the baseball field would have been an unmitigated disaster if it rained. It would have been by far the worst Worlds ever in terms of event management - and that is no small feat. I'm not sure I'm a fan of playing Russian Roulette with the season-culminating event.

Having the event outside worked pretty well. However, the baseball field would have been an unmitigated disaster if it rained. It would have been by far the worst Worlds ever in terms of event management - and that is no small feat. I'm not sure I'm a fan of playing Russian Roulette with the season-culminating event.
they could tent it if they really wanted to. but i doubt they actually will.

I don't remember if this has been mentioned or not, but since it's happening right now, and I live in the middle of it, the Little League World Series is always held in the same place every year, and the demographics seem similar...most states represented along with many other countries.

At least worlds isn't held in Williamsport, Pennsylvania.....

I don't remember if this has been mentioned or not, but since it's happening right now, and I live in the middle of it, the Little League World Series is always held in the same place every year, and the demographics seem similar...most states represented along with many other countries.

At least worlds isn't held in Williamsport, Pennsylvania.....

At least the venue is specifically designed for the LLWS...it's not like they tacked a random baseball diamond on a tennis court like how LAG and LC were outside at Worlds this year.

So i know a lot of people are ready for worlds to be somewhere else for whatever reason. Myself included. Mickey is just to expensive, and everyone is always complaining about seats and what not. And after this year, when they kept repeating that there were nice seats outside with a tv screen, i seriously wanted to say ok thanks give me back my money, and i'll go home and watch on my computer screen. So if you were in charge of moving worlds NEXT YEAR, where would you move it to? You can't just think about one small thing, you have to think about the big picture.
1.entertainment-What would you do for entertainment if there was no mickey?
2.size of venue-can you fit everyone inside.
3.travel expenses-where are the majority of people from? For instance having worlds in africa prob isn't the best idea since a majority of the teams are from the USA. Are there plenty of hotels? etc.

so with all of this in mind, my vote goes for Georgia World Congress Center.
It does cheersport nationals, which is the biggest event in cheerleading.
if it can have 900 teams plus their families, plus fans, im pretty sure it can do worlds to.
Plus the walk from venue to venue wouldn't be so bad.
And more divisions could go on at once. Maybe 4 or 5 at a time?
I think it could work out nicely. As for seating, that would need to be fixed. The seating at cheersport nationals sucks right now, but you can't tell me they wouldn't make enough profit to get some better seats.
Only con-no parks. Six Flags is a big of a ways away from there, but hey, apparently hotlanta attracts enough people for cheersport-im sure you can find SOMETHING to do for the weekend :)
Ok let me hear your ideas now :)

I love Worlds and am happy at Disney. Now if NCA could find a different venue...especially for the arena =)

Back