All-Star New Worlds Venue Ideas

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I think Disneyland is such a perfect solution! I haven't seen any negatives sides to it that haven't been proven otherwise. Still Disney, bigger arena, more seating, easy to find hotels, vacation packages, nearby things to do, etc. I'm rambling sorry haha. Is it true the contract ends this year? So we will most likely find a new place
Pretty sure the contract was renewed for 5 year (someone please correct me) but are you saying Disneyland in CA is a bigger venue than Disney World in FL?

Please send money

Pretty sure the contract was renewed for 5 year (someone please correct me) but are you saying Disneyland in CA is a bigger venue than Disney World in FL?

Please send money
Good to know! And there are bigger convention centers that can seat more people than the Milkhouse etc

There is no such thing as Disneyed- out (lol) :banghead: It's a sin to say such a thing. There is soooo much to do in the Orlando area so that people can do other things for entertainment, such as beaches, Universal, Sea World, Ripleys, water parks,museums, Ybor, Clearwater shopping.... As much as people feel Disney is out growing Worlds and now Summit , there are not many places able to Host, house & entertain such a huge number of participants.
I think the last thing we need is a bunch of cheerleaders exploring Ybor..... (and if you've ever been to Ybor, you know what I mean).

Last time I checked with people whom work at Wide World, Disney is in the process of mapping out and building a huge arena for sporting events like this cause they make disney so much money. don't quote me but Im pretty sure its happening as soon as the debt from the magic bands is resolved basically

Last time I checked with people whom work at Wide World, Disney is in the process of mapping out and building a huge arena for sporting events like this cause they make disney so much money. don't quote me but Im pretty sure its happening as soon as the debt from the magic bands is resolved basically
Debt? Can you explain?

What sports have their World Championship in the exact same place every year?

what sports even hold a world championship every single year?

cheer is way to USA-heavy to move it around to other countries (which true, world championships do.) moving state to state within the USA seems silly if it really wants to be considered a WORLD championship. money wise, disney may be expensive, but booking an annual event usually allows a lot of price negotiation. only going to a venue once will probably up the price even more.

ETA: nvm answered my own question. List of world sports championships - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia more common than i thought.

Probably not what you are looking for, but isn't the little league World Series always in Pennsylvania? Not saying that justifies cheer staying in the same location, I would like to see it changed up a bit.

Disney has had to comp out over 2 billion dollars in stuff do the the magic bands malfunctioning. Its put a halt on many projects across property, which Im assuming a new arena would be one of those projects
What are magic bands? They sound like a construction component.

Last edited:
Back