All-Star Nfinity Back Pack How Small Is The Petite Bag Versus The Regular?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mom2Cheergirls

Cheer Parent
Mar 14, 2012
Okay mom to multiple cheerleaders. My kids want new backpacks and new gym and no required bag so they finally get to choose.

They would like Nfinity ones. They really like the look of the gray sparkle but now it appears to be only available in petite which seems too small as we really use our bags at comps and older cp will be traveling some. SO how small is it from anyone that has seen it is it usable for a cheerleader that packs all their stuff in it?

Other question they are debating a sparkle bag versus classic with bling... does the sparkle stay looking good or after a season of normal use does the sparkle start to rub off?

Thanks in advance.

Okay mom to multiple cheerleaders. My kids want new backpacks and new gym and no required bag so they finally get to choose.

They would like Nfinity ones. They really like the look of the gray sparkle but now it appears to be only available in petite which seems too small as we really use our bags at comps and older cp will be traveling some. SO how small is it from anyone that has seen it is it usable for a cheerleader that packs all their stuff in it?

Other question they are debating a sparkle bag versus classic with bling... does the sparkle stay looking good or after a season of normal use does the sparkle start to rub off?

Thanks in advance.

I don't have any experience with the petite bags, but I do have a regular sized sparkle bag and it looks the same as when I bought it three years ago with the exception of one super tiny rip.

9c6f4955ad10adaec69b8adfac88ae01.jpg

Here's a pic with them side by side. The girls are both youth age :)

My kids both have the large backpack and are Sr. age. Once they put their warm ups in the bag with everything else they pack (make up, emergency kit, brush, Beats, snacks, occasionally a laptop), they are pretty full.

I have no experience with the petite bag. But, for your daughter that is travelling, I would definitely recommend the regular sized bag. Especially when I travel, mines gets pretty full.

Thanks in advance.

I ordered mine from here instead of Nfinity because personalization was so cheap. They don't have the grey sparkle but they have basically every other kind in stock right now :D

Nfinity Backpacks | Team Cheer

I have a 13 year old and she's had the large Nfinity sparkle backpack for years - it has held up wonderfully. Last season though she did get the smaller backpack (not in sparkle) because she was just getting tired of carrying the big one around. After several years of cheering she's learned to decrease the amount of extra stuff she's carrying everywhere. I thought the small one would be too small, but she loves it. Especially for local comps and long practice days! Also, the sparkle is not the kind of sparkle that will fall or wear off. It's also not scratchy. It's like it's just part of the fabric itself. So I wouldn't worry about that at all! Good luck!

Back