All-Star Official 2012 Fierce Board Worlds Shirt - Order Today

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I tried ordering one but it wouldn't work! Can I buy them on Sunday at worlds for $15 still?

Is it just a coincidence that I just went and got the mail and my fb shirt was there and now I'm watching mean girls??:p Ahah worked out perfectly:D

That's odd that it didn't work cause I just tried to see if it would work and it did.. maybe try again?
Whenever I enter my card info it says it doesn't match with my shipping info when they are EXACTLY the same.. I tried it 5 times... I only had 20 bucks to spend on a shirt & I instead bought one from CA pro shop :) I still want a FierceBoard shirt!!

Whenever I enter my card info it says it doesn't match with my shipping info when they are EXACTLY the same.. I tried it 5 times... I only had 20 bucks to spend on a shirt & I instead bought one from CA pro shop :) I still want a FierceBoard shirt!!

Please contact Full Out Sports and let them know. They should be able to help you.

HEADS UP TO EVERYONE--you should ask around your gym and see if anyone else wants to order them, to save on shipping. turned out 14 other people wanted them from my gym, so the shipping was free on my order of 16 shirts! got them last thursday :)
shirt.png

Can anyone help? I got my tshirt in the mail today (finally arrived in Australia) but it is HUGE!! Like, I could fit 3 of me inside it, even though I thought it would be the correct size.
Does anyone know the details of the contact person who made the shirts to see if I can send it back and get a smaller size? I'm happy to pay for shipping, just don't know who to contact. Love the design though :)

Can anyone help? I got my tshirt in the mail today (finally arrived in Australia) but it is HUGE!! Like, I could fit 3 of me inside it, even though I thought it would be the correct size.
Does anyone know the details of the contact person who made the shirts to see if I can send it back and get a smaller size? I'm happy to pay for shipping, just don't know who to contact. Love the design though :)
Uh oh what size did you get? Are you in Melbourne? I might be able to take it back to the US for you and ship it back from there? I got mine shipped to a lovely fiercer who's bringing it to worlds for me. If you arrange something similar, I'm happy to meet up with strangers and collect it for you if they come find me.

ooohhhh BowCat that would be amazing!! Yes I am in Melbourne, I'm happy to give the shirt to you if you can then swap it over at Worlds and post it back? Will they have different sizes available there, or can you only order it through the website? I'm happy to pay for the post from the US back to Melb. :) I got an Adult Small but I think I need a Youth Medium. Maybe PM me and we can sort something out :)

Mine is also very big, but I'm going to just keep it and maybe it'll hide my lack of "worlds diet". However, I would advise anyone still ordering that they run big!

Try washing them. I do believe they shrink to said size.

Try washing them. I do believe they shrink to said size.
Mine was big too, (the AS was down to my knees :eek:) but I washed it and it's much better now! Fits like a regular AS! For those with sizing issues I'd definitely recommend washing it first before you attempt to send it back/trade/etc.

Latest posts

Back