All-Star Opinions Needed On Team Name - Offensive???

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Does anyone like Lebanese food??? There's a small resturaunt around me called Badawest that is basically Taboon but better.

Fattoush is my favorite food ever and just completely to die for. I always get it w deboned chicken that's marinaded in the dressing w pita bread and garlic butter and ugh just perfect

Donairs are Greek, but were first made in halifax. It's a really thick pita topped with sliced lamb meat - depends on where you get it from though - cooked on a spit, with donair sauce - condensed milk, garlic, and other yummy stuff - mozzarella, onions and tomatoes. I make a killer donair dip, but I use ground chicken because I won't eat beef or lamb.

ETA: took me forever to find a picture of one that's realistic but not disgusting looking
21e0zme.jpg

You're supposed to eat it like a wrap but they're far too messy so I use a knife and fork.
We call them gyros over here.

I wish world or human geography was mandatory in high schools. What I learned there (including about blood diamonds) is so much more relevant to most people's lives than what I learned in the geography class we all had to take, about winds and landforms and such IMHO.

But back to the team, I really liked the canary diamond suggestion. They could have some seriously bright practice wear! Or champagne diamonds would be fun for an open age team too!

World History was required in my HS, but this wasn't covered. Even with 2 history classes and 3 world humanities classes in college---it never got mentioned.

I knew what it meant, and I actually am not a fan of diamonds at all---my engagement ring is not a diamond.

Glad this got cleared up.

Best food in the world?

Doner Kebab's in Europe---though they originated in the Middle East.

I'd fly to Germany right now just to eat one and fly straight back.

We call them gyros over here.
We have gyros as well but they're completely different. The sauce is different, because it's "donair sauce" not tzatziki and different spices are used in the meat. Gyros originated in Greece, donairs did not. They were invented, or whatever it's called when you make food for the first time, in halifax and haven't made it too far west or south from here.

Does anyone like Lebanese food??? There's a small resturaunt around me called Badawest that is basically Taboon but better.

Fattoush is my favorite food ever and just completely to die for. I always get it w deboned chicken that's marinaded in the dressing w pita bread and garlic butter and ugh just perfect
I'm Lebanese and my boyfriend's mom came here from Lebanon. She makes me all kinds of tasty stuff. It's my FAVORITE.

Best food in the world?

Doner Kebab's in Europe---though they originated in the Middle East.

I'd fly to Germany right now just to eat one and fly straight back.
There's not a day that goes by where I don't want a doner. I miss them so much haha

Latest posts

Back