All-Star Panthers Not Cali?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I think she means oopsie but shhhh....it's been a long day. :)

ugh yes it has been. Between Worlds and finishing up my last final of my undergrad "career" (yes it seems like it has become a career) I am so out of it I'm not even sure my posts are making sense anymore.

I wish they would have tied! They both deserved to win... i mean .3?!!? It's such a bummer cali keeps getting SO close. I really thought this was their year:( Congrats to CA though, they were amazing!

lildancer457 said:
I wish they would have tied! They both deserved to win... i mean .3?!!? It's such a bummer cali keeps getting SO close. I really thought this was their year:( Congrats to CA though, they were amazing!
They did not both deserve to win. CA out scored them. Simple enough.

Since it was a win by .30, it could have been either team's win - but, the .30 went in Panther's favor and it is what it is.

i LOVE both teams... but i'm slightly more of a cali fan. wish there was a tie, but i'm sooo happy that my 2 favorite small seniors got top 2! :D kudos to CA for maxing out the score sheet. and cali girls don't worry next year it's ALL yours

You can't judge when you so strongly favor one over the other! Take off the blinders...and watch the videos! Please dont get me wrong, CALi is aaaamazing, and without a doubt could have been world champs anyway of the week...BUT Panthers entire ROUTINE was out of this world. Not just the skills, but the way they did everything and put the routine together in such an exciting way...especially for the worlds score sheet. Congrats to both teams, you are all unbelievably talented...but this year...i think Panthers deserved it!

Panthers tumbling was way better I have to admit. Cali had a much more exciting routine and they have great execution but tumbling wise panthers clearly outscored them, they had the whole team doing doubles across the floor together in the beginning. A lot of Cali passes ended in fulls, congratulations to both teams they both deserve recognition. Elite will always be my fav routine this year.

Back