All-Star Panthers Not Cali?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Cali clearly has a fan base, so this thread is going to be full of people saying "Cali should have won! Cali was so much better! The judging was so bad!" But guess what? Panthers hit the whole scoresheet, and maxed out everything. Their tumbling was better, among other things and the scores from yesterday show that. Not hatin' on cali, obviously they're amazing. It just kills me that everyone already is bringing down the world champions just because your favorite team didn't win.

you cant say panthers dont deserve it. cali lady bullets were my team of the year but panthers killed their tumbling and the rest of their routine. i knew it was going to be tight between them two. im happy about it and obviously they won so accept it and move on.

Personally I feel Cali had the better routine. Panthers may have hit the scoresheet that little bit better than Cali but being there in the Milkhouse and watching the crowd go absolutely insane the moment cali walked on that floor and not stop until every single one of those girls left was amazing. Panthers didn't have the energy or the presence of Cali, but congrats to them for winning. I was amazed at their sync tumbling. Cali did the best I feel they have ever done and they should be 100% proud of what they accomplished this weekend. I've never screamed, clapped, or been so excited for a routine in my life.

It sucks that Cali had a good routine..but I watched for sync tumbling, and they just DIDN'T have it. You can't just ignore a whole section of the scoresheet and pretend it doesn't matter and that you'll make it up elsewhere. They had great, beautiful specialty passes, but they were thrown by, at most, 3 people. More times than not it was only one person..that's NOT synced tumbling, sorry. CLEARLY didn't work for them, and I think it hurt a lot of other teams too...don't hate on a team for working the scoresheet. That's just smart.

It sucks that Cali had a good routine..but I watched for sync tumbling, and they just DIDN'T have it. You can't just ignore a whole section of the scoresheet and pretend it doesn't matter and that you'll make it up elsewhere. They had great, beautiful specialty passes, but they were thrown by, at most, 3 people. More times than not it was only one person..that's NOT synced tumbling, sorry. CLEARLY didn't work for them, and I think it hurt a lot of other teams too...don't hate on a team for working the scoresheet. That's just smart.

Exactly...
Cali dominated Stunts and Dance - but tumbling? There was a 7 point difference! You can't just hope for the best if your tumbling was ranked 4th in the division and it puts you down by THAT much. A point or two maybe.. but 7 points? No thank you.

Congrats to CA. Awesome routine, great execution and they landed where they should. World Champs!

Great execution? they had two bobbles and an out of bounds.... Cali had one bobble, but still

cali's tumbling score is WAY WAY WAY WAY too low.
Exactly. If you wanna say CA outscored them in tumbling because of the synch, then fine, I absolutely agree. BUT by over 8 points!? NO MA'AM... I truly don't see how Cali's tumbling score didn't even break 90, especially because of what they show in the standing category.

Great execution? they had two bobbles and an out of bounds.... Cali had one bobble, but still

Exactly. If you wanna say CA outscored them in tumbling because of the synch, then fine, I absolutely agree. BUT by over 8 points!? NO MA'AM... I truly don't see how Cali's tumbling score didn't even break 90, especially because of what they show in the standing category.

Obviously they had difficult tumbling, but I still don't see them executing perfectly. I know this is been said before, but they still have those doubles that don't make it 100% around. Execution is just as important as difficulty, and panthers had both

Back