All-Star Parent Team Music Suggestions?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jan 12, 2011
Parent teams are rare in our area, and there is Cheer for a Cure competition coming up in our local area, and our parents want to support the cause. They will perform, not compete, but we are looking for some fun music ideas for their routine. Our parents are very excited and we intend to put together a fun routine that they will be proud to perform but that their children will never forget.
Any music choice suggestions?

we had a parent team a few years ago and did Beatles theme..it was great...we danced to Twist and Shout...everyone old and young knows the songs so the crowd really got into it...good luck!

i dont know what song it is but it seems like it would be really fun for a parent team

edit - run-DMC - its like that

We put together a "secret" parent team and made a video to be played at our banquet...i put together the music and really wanted it to be corny so here goes what we used....Tumbling, Tumble for You- Boy George and Proud Mary *the part that goes 'big wheel keep turning) Van Halen -Jump for jumps, Hold On Tight (to your dreams) by ELO for the pyramid, Wild Thing for the dance and Learning To Fly by Tom Petty for the stunts...hope this helps

There are tons of funs songs. I think anything upbeat, well known, that you can sing along with.

If you like country songs, I think Trace Atkins, "one hot mama" would be fun!

make them dance to Wooble or the Wop. That would bring the house down.

Other Ideas
DJ Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince -- Parents Just don't understand.
38 special - Hold on Loosly
Im already there - Country Song (Dont remember artist of top of my head.)

Back