All-Star Pine Forest Cheer Camp(pa)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Yep! I'm taking my high school team this year. I went to PF when I was in high school and loved it. Some of my best memories from the season came from camp. If anything it's a great bonding experience for the team early on in the season. We're going to session 5.

Do you live in PA, where do you Coach at? We are taking our All-Star girls there Aug. 17-20. We really need to work on our stunting. We went there is '05 & '06. And I agree it teaches them alot about being on a TEAM.

im almost positive my coach is taking us our school goes every year besides last season, due to lack of a coach lol,

I went a verrrry very long time ago when I was pretty little, but from what I remember it was a great experience :) The staff was awesome and we learned some cool stuff there. And it's such an amazing bonding opportunity to stay in the bunks with your teammates hehe :)

i went two years ago, im with bxxtanyer at school, and it was so much fun. one of the best experiences of my life! im not sure when we are going this summer though.

I went to the one in pa ... And to be honest it was one of the worst experiences of my life.
My varsity team used to go but we complained and now cheer power comes to us and it's 100 times better:

1. Too many hours learning pointless chants
2. Stunting was pretty limited
3. I hate cabins / camping
4. Long hours in the pounding sun
5. All star tryouts always end up with strange results ....
6. The dances are irritating
7. Oh and top banana is obnoxious , Very.

My suggestion , go to Woodward.

I went to the one in pa ... And to be honest it was one of the worst experiences of my life.
My varsity team used to go but we complained and now cheer power comes to us and it's 100 times better:

1. Too many hours learning pointless chants
2. Stunting was pretty limited
3. I hate cabins / camping
4. Long hours in the pounding sun
5. All star tryouts always end up with strange results ....
6. The dances are irritating
7. Oh and top banana is obnoxious , Very.

My suggestion , go to Woodward.
i do agree with this. even though you hated it and i totally loved it, it is SO NOT for allstar teams. for my school its really just a bonding experience. we dont even use any of the cheers/chants we learn there. we just do it for the fun of it.

We go to the session that is geared towards All-Stars. They focus on stunting and don't teach any chants.

Back