Music Platinum Athletics Coed 5 Music

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

WOW!! I really like this mix!! First Blitch mix I've heard of the season, and I'm really FEELIN it!! So, I just checked out this music and found a vid of this team. They are lookin to be super LEGIT this year!!

Ja-Mez

07-10 Tribe Chiefs 3 Time NCA Champions!!
08-09 Tribe Chiefs Worlds Silver!!
09-10 Tribe Chiefs Words 4th Place!!
10-11 Tribe Chiefs "Nothing Will Stop Us"

i'm not gonna lie.. i'm seriously gonna miss "YOU GOT ME PLATINUM IN THE GHETTO!!!!" hahaha
and i'm really happy you kept "there's nothing wrong with OCD as long as it's for platinum" :]

but in all seriousness... it's legit one of my favorite mixes. i love me some ohana <3

i'm not gonna lie.. i'm seriously gonna miss "YOU GOT ME PLATINUM IN THE GHETTO!!!!" hahaha
and i'm really happy you kept "there's nothing wrong with OCD as long as it's for platinum" :]

but in all seriousness... it's legit one of my favorite mixes. i love me some ohana <3

I miss the "C'mon! You got me goin Platinum in the Ghetto" too! That seriously grew on me and the kids. We all miss it! Maybe we will add it back in for Worlds!

Clearly.. I didn't see how important that was to put back in...I guess I just forgot to channel my inner ghetto groove......My Custom "Ghetto" Groove.. : ) I always love a good name drop..get it Platinum ! and yes I may surprise you with it back in next month.

Clearly.. I didn't see how important that was to put back in...I guess I just forgot to channel my inner ghetto groove......My Custom "Ghetto" Groove.. : ) I always love a good name drop..get it Platinum ! and yes I may surprise you with it back in next month.

Kyle! You have been GREAT to work with! Great organization skills and just open to so many ideas! We submited a video of our kids marking the routine and then Kyle just killed it. "Bling Bling, Yeah we got some Custom Grooves, We're the kids from the Lou, and we we're back for Round 2, 2, 2"

Back