All-Star Please Pray For Omar

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My heart hurts reading and seeing all of this. A bad hurt for all of the pain and suffering people are undergoing, but a good hurt at the amazingness of the cheer community. Go Jags, and prayers for their new guardian angel. R.IP Omar, you surely will never be forgotten.

Hearing that he will be buried in his uniform, and the other members of Top Gun will be wearing their uniforms is probably one of the best things I've ever heard. Right now, we have 8 top gun cheerleaders tumbling around that mat in heaven<3 Rest in Peace, Carlos and Omar. And the other 6 cheerleaders from TG <3 (Joe Isicoff, Megan Molter, Peter Sanchez, Jackie Torrealba, Michael Gordon, and Leslie Lehmann) <33333 :(

Hearing that he will be buried in his uniform, and the other members of Top Gun will be wearing their uniforms is probably one of the best things I've ever heard. Right now, we have 8 top gun cheerleaders tumbling around that mat in heaven<3 Rest in Peace, Carlos and Omar. And the other 6 cheerleaders from TG <3 (Joe Isicoff, Megan Molter, Peter Sanchez, Jackie Torrealba, Michael Gordon, and Leslie Lehmann) <33333 :(

Thank you for your kind words...although I imagine Peter and Leslie are coaching the team not on it lol

Just Cheer Bows or Drkilluzionz -Do you have any idea if the shirts have shipped yet? I ordered one and I'm moving next Friday-I just wanted to make sure it doesnt get lost. I emailed the pro shop, but haven't heard back. I did get the bow, thanks so much, my daughter loves it and has it on her cheer bag :)

Just Cheer Bows or Drkilluzionz -Do you have any idea if the shirts have shipped yet? I ordered one and I'm moving next Friday-I just wanted to make sure it doesnt get lost. I emailed the pro shop, but haven't heard back. I did get the bow, thanks so much, my daughter loves it and has it on her cheer bag :)

The shipping has begun, as of yesterday they were up to order 750.

Got mine in the mail yesterday. I absolutely love it. What a beautiful design! The heartfelt note inside was so nicely done. Rest In Peace <3

Wow, I didn't realize my order number corresponded to how many were sold. I'm 1318. That's awesome! I'm so glad there was so much support for the families.

Got my shirt yesterday and I love it. I will admit that I was crying when I read the note that was inside, I'm glad I could support these two families.

Thank you! My girls adore their Omar bow and I enjoyed explaining to them about how short and sweet life really is <3
47eaf367-4d92-71ff.jpg

Received the T-shirt & the beautiful note inside. CP wore it today. So sad to see all those names on the back.

Back