All-Star Print Or No Print

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

my cp when she was asleep after a long competition!!
my cp had zebra print bows and though i love the bows by thereself it is kind of weird becuase the mascot is panthers and i think a panther is slightly diffferent print. also i know the uniform doesnt look as purple but its jus the pic- the uniform is purple so it was the same colors just an odd use of it. Also it looked a million times better with the youth and up uniforms versus the tiny uniforms!! so i hear there is no zebra print this year and im glad. it does look better on some teams uniforms!

plqgw.jpg

How does everyone feel about these uniforms?
I'm I the only one that thinks these are horrible for practice too? Regardless of their use they are awful!

yes to practice outfits...its practice...have fun, be a little crazy....when it comes to uniforms i have to say no....i dont think it looks professonial and it somewhat looks sloppy....i do have to say though, the wild pics posted here look good. not a lot of cheetah and you cant really tell.

A local gyms new practise uniform :confused:

Are those the pioneers that compete at UKCA? Their old uniform was really cute. This one is, well NO.

EDIT- yeah totally just read the PRACTICE UNIFORM bit. But still, it is a bit in your face.

Back