All-Star Print Or No Print

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i really like it in practice clothes but in uniforms it depends. I really like the f5 one and a few others but it doesn't always work.

A local gyms new practise uniform :confused:

2m33dyp.jpg
i LOVE this! i wish my practice outfit looked like this<3

This one's a no, then? ;)
29yrwk7.jpg

It is lime green btw, it's just the picture that makes it look yellowy.
I've seen these in person and I must have spent their whole routine talking about the uniforms. And not in a good way. Uniforms should not detract from the routine. I just don't get it.

I've seen these in person and I must have spent their whole routine talking about the uniforms. And not in a good way. Uniforms should not detract from the routine. I just don't get it.

These unis should have a warning for epileptics like video games have.

I actually don't mind a busy uni, but these team colors might be better represented in a uni that's not quite so...stunning.

In two years everyone's going to be wondering what we ever saw in Swarovski crystals, or the unexplained species of animal that is somehow sublimated, striped, blinged and shiny all at the same time.

The flaming zebra is on the endangered species list. It's a coy animal, typically seen only during the winter months (October-April,) and is recognizable by its jumps, antics and fierce expression when threatened.

I love the Pixies uniform. From a distance.
I have to admit the green does catch your attention because it becomes luminous under competition lights, but I don't like how bright the uniform is and then the stomach is just solid black.

I have to admit the green does catch your attention because it becomes luminous under competition lights, but I don't like how bright the uniform is and then the stomach is just solid black.
Yeah it might work better as a crop or even just a full length one. The black bit has always confused me.

Yeah it might work better as a crop or even just a full length one. The black bit has always confused me.
There's a picture on their website of them wearing them as half tops, so I think they may have a black top underneath to cover the stomach :confused:

Latest posts

Back