All-Star Print Or No Print

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

That practice wear definitely isn't terrible. I'd love to see it on a girl to see how busy it looks on.

it's pretty obviously that the majority of you are against animal print... how do you all feel about uniforms with lace? for example Power Xtreme - Envy. Personally I loved their uniforms (I thought they were stunning). It's not like it's over used... it's just different.
Screenshot2011-09-30at110427PM.png

it's pretty obviously that the majority of you are against animal print... how do you all feel about uniforms with lace? for example Power Xtreme - Envy. Personally I loved their uniforms (I thought they were stunning). It's not like it's over used... it's just different.
Oh wow I love it! I'm a huge fan of lace in anything and would never have thought of putting it in a uni but I'm definitely impressed!!

WorkToWin said:

I think I would like it but I don't think I like that particular uni a whole lot. It's too similar to lingerie for my taste.

I think I would like it but I don't think I like that particular uni a whole lot. It's too similar to lingerie for my taste.
Exactly! I like the idea...but it's kind of too much on the border of lingerie/underwear-y for me. Maybe do a bow or something, but it doesn't really seem right for a uniform. Pluss, it seems like it wouldn;t be very practical (i.e ripping/tearing)

Ew no. I wouldn't want to feel like I'm wearing womans Sexy underwear.

I love animal prints! But, I think it all depends. Like some teams, you can't just put animal print in their uniform. But on some, it looks good. But not in big portions. I think a little zebra print in SE's uniforms would look good, wouldn't it?

I think they looked really cheap, and I mean that in the nicest way possible because I think they're extremely talented.

I think the general consensus seems to be animal print is out; that is why I have not posted a photo of Planet Spirit's new uniform in the new uniform thread. The new PS uniform has royal blue and silver zebra print. :(

Back