All-Star Restricting Tumbling To Your All Star Gym Only??

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

And....my final warning......
Hey, thanks for helping keep the thread on topic - even though there are several other small trends that run through this thread. I just want to put out there that I only posted the most recent correspondence and scam watchdog group - because it seemed as that is the only outlet that some that disagree with the Policy originally up for discussion were responding. (just trying to utilize the evidence that's out there)

I think the topic still remains viable, and again thank you for aiding in the vitality of this "hot" topic. :)

And, now back to your regularly scheduled daytime/primetime programming.

Sorry guys...I can't be on here moderating all day and night. I am mostly on here during the day. My "final warning" came towards the end of my time on the boards for the day. I will continue to monitor this thread during the day to see if anything occurs to warrant locking it. I wasn't just putting out empty threats HAHA. So I'll give those a chance that REALLY want to discuss the actual subject matter, but if this thread resorts to gym bashing, petty bickering or the like, I see no need in continuing it. Thanks.

Sorry guys...I can't be on here moderating all day and night. I am mostly on here during the day. My "final warning" came towards the end of my time on the boards for the day. I will continue to monitor this thread during the day to see if anything occurs to warrant locking it. I wasn't just putting out empty threats HAHA. So I'll give those a chance that REALLY want to discuss the actual subject matter, but if this thread resorts to gym bashing, petty bickering or the like, I see no need in continuing it. Thanks.
thank you!

I do not know who is who but thanks for the info?!? I am new but I am perfectly capable of and free to state an opposing view.

It's ok for you guys to sit around and poke fun so it is ok for me to say ... It's their policy what is your point. If you are not at the gym why do you care? Oh wait, maybe because they win ;)

If you looked at every team of theres at every comp they went to the %'s of wins would be lets say for the sake of being nice less then 25%first place wins if you are talking about 2nd or less then it would be 100 just like every other cheer gym out there no fun poking they look good through smoke and mirrors

And maybe if their kids were allowed to tumble else were then there home gym who knows 1st place win %'s could get higher

I never knew the fine people of Delaware could be so rowdy.:D While everyone has the right to express their opinion, please remember you are giving your opinion on teams populated by YOUTH aged athletes who come on these boards. These kids care deeply about their teams, so even if you don't like their gym, their gym owners, their gym owner's dogs, buses, barbies, purses, etc., you are saying things that cannot help but be taken personally by kids.

And lastly...:deadhorse:. And just in case, I'll say it again....:deadhorse: Can we have the glue factory come pick this topic up?

Back