All-Star Restricting Tumbling To Your All Star Gym Only??

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Let's please steer this thread back to the original discussion: feelings on being restricted to tumbling ONLY at your gym. No more bantering back and forth or I'll just close the thread. This is not production conversation. Move on folks...let's get back on track!

And I am not going anywhere. If you do not like what you are reading then move along! Lol

I find it so funny that you guys can sit around an make fun of gyms but have problems with my logical points and my desire to compare the gyms based on measurable criteria!

Hate to say it - but if you look way up above, your post says "Oh wait, I got a message and have scoop and the story of your gym is not prettier than the Nitros. " Obviously, based on that comment, you know @meanj , you know the situation, and for you to call him out sounds JUST like what happened a bunch of pages back on this thread where he had to break a different "newbie parent" down who was posing as not really knowing anything about the situation.
So, seriously, if the same thing is happening...again...please be aware that you're giving yourself away whenever you post.

And please quit trying to intimidate me into leaving this board. I am not easily pushed around - lol but I hope the modirators have noticed your attempts to push me around ;)
whoooa...relax...no one is trying to intimidate you...you are taking offense..we all have a right to our opinions...just like you...no harm meant...just points of view....thats what the boards are for...we don't always agree...but we can voice our thoughts....you can't go all crazy cuz you don't agree...seriously...we don't know you..how could we mean harm to you?

Hate to say it - but if you look way up above, your post says "Oh wait, I got a message and have scoop and the story of your gym is not prettier than the Nitros. " Obviously, based on that comment, you know @meanj , you know the situation, and for you to call him out sounds JUST like what happened a bunch of pages back on this thread where he had to break a different "newbie parent" down who was posing as not really knowing anything about the situation.
So, seriously, if the same thing is happening...again...please be aware that you're giving yourself away whenever you post.
you go mama!!!!

7.jpg

I don't know why you want to add to this thread. You and your little girl are friends with numerous people at ECN.

What is sad is that you know that you would still be there if they didn't ask you to leave. Bitter much?

I thanks for the warning about being broke down and letting me know that I will give myself away to follow up with an I'm not trying to....post.

If you will look back over my posts I was being logical. I am not the one that was poking fun at gyms and staying off of topic.

I can completely understand why a gym would not want an athlete to tumble somewhere that isn't safe, but to make a policy stating that they will not allow it is just silly to me. They are just as likely to get hurt walking down the hallway at school or running in gym class as they are to get hurt tumbling elsewhere. If the gym is teaching correct technique and the athlete knows how things are suppose to be done then being in a different gym should not erase that from their mind. I just feel that the athlete is a minor and under the care of their parent and if that parent wants to take their athlete somewhere else that may be closer or have better instruction then by all means they should be able to.

@fiercechick101 please just stop with the BS. Most of us do not want this thread closed so please just stop and move on so we can continue our discussion. If you want to remain part of it please do so but stop trying to argue and pick apart posters in this thread.

I don't know why you want to add to this thread. You and your little girl are friends with numerous people at ECN.

What is sad is that you know that you would still be there if they didn't ask you to leave. Bitter much?
1. Yes we are still friends with people there and would still continue to cheer them on, this is not about them...its about the people who wronged my little girl.
2. Definitely still wouldn't have been there considering I was tired of my daughter being emotionally abused year after year. You think you know the whole story but you don't so until you do....please don't come at me...thanks!

And I am not going anywhere. If you do not like what you are reading then move along! Lol

I find it so funny that you guys can sit around an make fun of gyms but have problems with my logical points and my desire to compare the gyms based on measurable criteria!
whre is the logic in attacking meanj? What is the logic on topic here? Going back to topic, what are your thought on the restricting tumbling? and the do as we say not as we do theme?
All that you are writing seems very mean spirted and/or directed straight at mean. The thread was about a policy, and yes, everyone has been having fun with barbie and stuff. Why are you so angry? You may not be, but you are coming off hot and heavy. And sorry, this sounds so familar, are you related to cheermama by chance?

it's not really fair for 1 person to come on a ruin a whole thread...just sayin
AMEN SISTER!!!

However I think that may be the intent. JMO

1. Yes we are still friends with people there and would still continue to cheer them on, this is not about them...its about the people who wronged my little girl.
2. Definitely still wouldn't have been there considering I was tired of my daughter being emotionally abused year after year. You think you know the whole story but you don't so until you do....please don't come at me...thanks!

Believe me I know 4 years worth of your story.

Back