All-Star Restricting Tumbling To Your All Star Gym Only??

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Believe me I know 4 years worth of your story.

Well unless you know me personally, then you don't. If you did you would know that I still have many people at ECN that support my family because what happened to us was unfair. Oh and if ECN is so fabulous then why are they losing child after child every week to their new "policies"? If you have any further issues you'd like to discuss with me we can do it privately, there's no need to do it on here.

Believe me I know 4 years worth of your story.
why all the anger here? where did all this come from today? agree to disagree. Everything here is a discussion and our view and opinions. Instead of being so confontational, can"t there be a construction discussion? :kiss:

why all the anger here? where did all this come from today? agree to disagree. Everything here is a discussion and our view and opinions. Instead of being so confontational, can"t there be a construction discussion? :kiss:

I have added my view and opinion to the issue at hand in the first few pages of this thread. I am not the party who posted things that didn't have to do with the topic, such as pictures of Barbie and Ken and talk about Happy Meal toys.

I have added my view and opinion to the issue at hand in the first few pages of this thread. I am not the party who posted things that didn't have to do with the topic, such as pictures of Barbie and Ken and talk about Happy Meal toys.

Ok, with that being said....what I posted was a joke, but that's no need for you to come down on me and my child.

News Flash - everyone does not agree with you. I have not attacked meanj please review what I have said.

I have however been informed that someone can break it down for me. All of you can act like it was me that aided the drama but it was not. You can also blame me if this thread gets down however It would be nice if you could own your own responsibility!

Most of you have been continually off topic. If u look back over the post you will find that I have tired to use logic, at which point meanj got smart with me. I have also tired to bring the conversation back on topic.

How does a bus have anything to do with restricted tumbling? Please explain.

Back to the topic - if u do not like their policies do not cheer there. Is it not thy simple?

People are joking around and having fun with each other, true it is off point, but its only harmless humor . lets agree to disagree and move on.. :cool:

I do not find it harmless. I believe that some and that persons supporters are trying to dis one gum to help their own. It may be wrapped in a little bow but that is how I see it!

News Flash - everyone does not agree with you. I have not attacked meanj please review what I have said.

I have however been informed that someone can break it down for me. All of you can act like it was me that aided the drama but it was not. You can also blame me if this thread gets down however It would be nice if you could own your own responsibility!

Most of you have been continually off topic. If u look back over the post you will find that I have tired to use logic, at which point meanj got smart with me. I have also tired to bring the conversation back on topic.

How does a bus have anything to do with restricted tumbling? Please explain.

Back to the topic - if u do not like their policies do not cheer there. Is it not thy simple?
point taken and thank you for your perspective.

I dont think it is that simple as not liking the policy. I believe there was reference to a contract, what if you sign a contract that says if you leave during the season, you have to pay full cost of the season, comp fees, gym fee etc. So you sign on the dotted line at the start of the season and things are not working out, what do you do? I'm sure everyone going into a new season excited, hoping for the best and looking forward to a new year. For one reason or another, stuff changes, or personalities dont click, you feel you child needs a new perspective but you are restricted. The contract says no way, no how. what do you do? Pay for a full year and go somewhere else and pay again? Stay and hope things get better or your child does not get hurt? So IMO, no it is not that simple. What would you do in that situation, if your concerns, thought were falling on deaf ears? As most things in life.. nothing is black and white, and certainly not cheer:)

Back