Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic

NJ Coach

10's Across the Board....literally.
Staff member
Cheer Parent
FBOD:LLFB
Mar 23, 2010
Is anyone else excited about this? I don't know why I'm so crazed about it. I even scheduled my flight to worlds around it, so that I could watch it. I might need some professional help lol.

Oh I am!!! I can't wait. the president of the company I work for is British and he couldn't care less. We asked for the day off...no dice. We can't even watch if it's still going on when we go to work. But I can't wait. I looooooooove kate middleton.

Oh I am!!! I can't wait. the president of the company I work for is British and he couldn't care less. We asked for the day off...no dice. We can't even watch if it's still going on when we go to work. But I can't wait. I looooooooove kate middleton.

I'm so obsessed with it. I think maybe because I remember my parents telling me about Diana and Charles' wedding (I was too little to watch or remember). What little girl doesn't want to grow up, meet a prince and become a princess? I'm still waiting for mine to come knocking on my door :p

I'm so obsessed with it. I think maybe because I remember my parents telling me about Diana and Charles' wedding (I was too little to watch or remember). What little girl doesn't want to grow up, meet a prince and become a princess? I'm still waiting for mine to come knocking on my door :p

Oh...I am not too young to remember it.:oops: but I WAS pretty little.:p I always thought my mom looked like Princess Di--and she must have because as I grew up people would tell me that I looked like Princess Di! I do think some of the attraction to Kate is that she was just a regular girl and now she's going to be a princess!!! Like all the Disney movies. <sigh>

Me and my friend are having a viewing party tomorow morning! It's 4 am our time, but we're getting dressed up and watching :D. I'm with you @NJCoach !

Me and my friend are having a viewing party tomorow morning! It's 4 am our time, but we're getting dressed up and watching :D. I'm with you @NJCoach !

The wedding program was just posted online. My mother told me I no longer need to watch since I just read it lol. I'll be up at 4am too.

I am so excited!!!! My mom literally schedule everything on our TV with the key words "Royal Wedding". Did you watch the Lifetime movie William & Kate? It got me even more excited because I felt like I knew them more. LOL

Happy Royal Wedding Eve!:)

Is anyone else excited about this? I don't know why I'm so crazed about it. I even scheduled my flight to worlds around it, so that I could watch it. I might need some professional help lol.

Haha I watched the Wendy Williams show this morning and she was all pumped for the wedding, so when I saw you had started this thread it made me laugh with your avatar.....lol.

Wow I didn't think it'd be a big thing 'across the pond'....exciting! I even have the day off work as an extra bank holiday, so will be tuning in at some point! although all these tv adverts etc etc are becoming a bit tedious after seeing them for the millionth time.....ps people are already camping along the wedding route in London

The wedding program was just posted online. My mother told me I no longer need to watch since I just read it lol. I'll be up at 4am too.

a bit off topic....This has reminder me what I'll be like on Worlds weekend apart from I'll be up at 4am to see the results.

Awww I love that you guys are excited.

I am going to Buckingham palace to cheer on the royal couple :) So so excited. I will be drinking pimms, eating sausage rolls and wearing a big hat.

Very proud to be british :)

Well if I cant get to worlds at least I can cheer at a big event in england tehehe. I will post some pics tomoro of the cars with Kate and William in and the festivities going on in London!

Latest posts

Back