OT Royal Wedding

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Can you imagine it? Going to bed tonight a "commoner" and when you go to bed tomorrow night-you're a Princess!
I just love the whole idea. 4am is awfully early for me though, so I set the DVR and I'll watch it tomorrow night.

hahaha! I just said that to my daughters. I said "Do you think she's sleeping? I don't! I think she's lying in bed saying 'OH MY GOD! 8 hours from now I will be PRINCESS KATHERINE!!!' Crazy!"

hahaha! I just said that to my daughters. I said "Do you think she's sleeping? I don't! I think she's lying in bed saying 'OH MY GOD! 8 hours from now I will be PRINCESS KATHERINE!!!' Crazy!"

Can you imagine it? Going to bed tonight a "commoner" and when you go to bed tomorrow night-you're a Princess!
I just love the whole idea. 4am is awfully early for me though, so I set the DVR and I'll watch it tomorrow night.

I'm probably thinking entirely too much about this, and I was also never a little girl that wanted to be a "princess"...but I hope shes more excited tonight about marrying the man, I mean sure outsiders are like "Yay shes going to be Princess Catherine weeeeeee!"... but I hope she went to sleep excited about spending the rest of her life with the love of her life...not the title. Doubt she cares about the title.

Besides...I was fairly young for the Princes Diana hoopla and wasn't even alive for her wedding....but wasn't one of the morals of her story that being a princess isn't all its cracked up to be.

I just pray Catherine and William have a strong relationship, as I do for any couple.... and I can't wait for this wedding event to be over.

Also my perspective is also different because one of my friends cancelled her wedding last week (the wedding was supposed to be Saturday the 30th and was also why I was unable to take my sister to worlds)with the man she'd dated for 8 years and was engaged to for a year and a half because she decided she didn't love him and was dreading marrying him.

While I am thrilled she cancelled the wedding rather than marry someone she dreaded I am still salty about the following things:
1. Being stuck with a $300 bridesmaids dress (if anyone wants to buy a size 0 cocktail african violet (purple) cocktail length dress....name your price)
2. Not being about to see Janet Jackson in Las Vegas last weekend or go to Worlds because of wedding events and or wedding plans
3. Spending over $600 on bachelorette parties, showers, dresses to wear to events, gas blah blah blah and other miscellaneous items

So yes. If I never have to hear about a wedding again...

I'm so excited! Kate is so gorgeous and seems like she's in this for all the right reasons! I wish we had handsome princes like Will and Harry over here! We have Malika and Sasha, but for a teenage girl 2 adorable presidential daughters aren't as appealing as 2 handsome future kings!

At least my dad says I'm the princess of our castle. It's practically the same thing, right?
princess-anim-princess-animated-animation-smiley-emoticon-000277-large.gif

I'm so excited! Kate is so gorgeous and seems like she's in this for all the right reasons! I wish we had handsome princes like Will and Harry over here! We have Malika and Sasha, but for a teenage girl 2 adorable presidential daughters aren't as appealing as 2 handsome future kings!

At least my dad says I'm the princess of our castle. It's practically the same thing, right?
princess-anim-princess-animated-animation-smiley-emoticon-000277-large.gif

Malia*

The dress did not disappoint!

And some of these ladies' hats need to visit my mother-in-laws chuuuch in the country!

It started at around 6pm here. And I was studying, so I thought my relatives were just watching random stuff about it. Then I tuned in to the BBC stream, and I'm like, "Darn, I missed it" and all I saw was them already in the carriage. lol.

Am I the only one who liked her sisters dress more?

Both dresses are beautiful. Kate's dress will always be in style (unlike Diana's). Beautiful, classic and fit her beautifully.

Latest posts

Back