OT Royal Wedding

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I loved Kate's dress!! When my mom saw it she was like "Hey that looks like my dress a bit!" The only difference is my moms was bit more traditional. Hers had the V neck like Kate's but there was lace there

Dress=perfection.

My sister loooves hats so I can't wait to talk to her and see what she thought. She probably had "hat apoplexy" and had to go back to bed!

Both dresses were beautiful but I still liked Kate's better. It just was so princessy--and I loved how it was so true to her normal style, but still was perfectly appropriate for a princess. The whole thing was exactly like a Disney movie.

I loved prince Harry. He cracks me up--still a wild child, even as a grown man in his uniform.

Saw them! I was so confused. They weren't even really hats...the reporters even called them "headdresses"--i think he was as confused as I was.

Agreed...they were hideous.

I've been up for 7 hours....-__-. But it was amazing! Kate and Pippa are the most beautiful sisters! I loved everything about it, it was so romantic :) Loved both gurls dresses, they were beautiful but classy at the same time

@Level5Mom lol...I get the feeling sometimes that people think I am Wendy ;)

I must admit even when reading some of your post, it has "Wendy" all over it, then add the avatar and every time I log on and see your post I feel like saying *in an imitation Wendy voice* "How you doooin!!"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought Pippa looked GORGEOUS! and the little pageboys, bridesmaids, flowergirls, etc. she was with couldn't have been more adorable either! I thought Kate's dress was very pretty, but also very expected. It just didn't WOW me like I wanted it to. Overall the wedding was stunning and nothing short of flawless though!

Her dress was almost the exact opposite of his mother's. Di had a 25 foot train that almost didn't make it in the door even after she reached the front of the abbey, K's was only 8 or 9 feet long. I was disappointed in the lack of flowers, so much talk was around how this guy had his work cut out for him and to me he failed. Her bouquet was the size of a flower girl's! Also her sister was dangerously close to stealing the spotlight from her with that dress. It was beautiful but I didn't think it was the best choice for her sister's wedding, maybe her own.
And is just me or did Harry get extremely hot when no one was looking?

And is just me or did Harry get extremely hot when no one was looking?
Not just you! My roommates and I were doing some serious swooning for Harry in uniform!

I loved everything about the wedding. The dress, the simple tiara and veil, the look on Will's face when he saw Kate, everything was perfect. I can only hope to be as happy on my wedding day as they were today!

When he whispered "You look so beautiful" when she reached the alter, I thought I was going to melt on the spot :D
I want to be a princess!

Do you guys think we're crazy for being way over here in the US and still excited about it?

(***Note--I already know you think we're crazy anyway...but are we extra crazy for this? :p)

Haha, its good to see people all over the world excited!!

I GOT INTERVIEWED FOR NBC News hahaha.

I was in Hyde Park, I was wearing a beige coat surrounded by balloons lol. If anyone sees it let me know :)

Back